• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter

diberry

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about DLP at Easter please? Also I've noticed the French school holidays are at the end of April though Easter's actually in March next year. Does that make sense? Anyway it should mean the parks are a bit quieter if the local schools are not on holiday.

HI I also thought that was strange iam going mid march and will catch the first day of the Easter season and am hoping for a quiet time as we just miss the Brits Easter break.

A lot of UK education authorities are moving the easter holidays to April, therefore the children will only get Good Friday & Easter Monday off at Easter. Then have the 2 weeks off in April.

I think it is the 1st time DLP are doing something to celebrate Easter time.

The French Easter school holidays in the Paris area are from Saturday 23 rd April to Monday 9th May.

The French Easter school holidays in the Paris area are from Saturday 23 rd April to Monday 9th May. Wouldn't it be more profitable for DLP to have their Easter celebrations the too? Though personally I do think it's better to celebrate the church's definition of Easter - though the church doesn't exactly have bunnies and chocolate at the forefront of its celebrations!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter