Eastern or Western for the Birthday cruise?

Would you rather go Eastern or Western for the big Birthday Cruise

• Eastern

• Western

• I don't care, just put me on the ship and tell me when to sing Happy Birthday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
OK. Andy aka Verandah Man said this was a decision to be made. I guess majority and price rules LOL

So here is the poll.

Eastern or Western for the BIG BIRTHDAY CRUISE.

I am going to vote Eastern, since I went Western already and am going Western again in 2004.

Have fun everyone:D

Joanna

I'm doing the Eastern this year for my B-day. We did the Western last year.

I've done Eastern twice, Western once, and will be doing Western again February of 2004. I would say Eastern, more sea days, and cheaper in price. Hopefully there will be a new itinerary by that time anyway?

Robin ºOº

Not to apply any undue pressure on anyone, but I chose Eastern as well, and if my thinking is correct, the 8-20-05 cruise will be Eastern, unless Disney makes some itinerary changes before then. We just came back from the Eastern Cruise last week, and selected the same week next year going Eastern 8-21-04. I really enjoyed the relaxation of that 3rd sea day. Except for CC (and even losing my glasses), I really enjoyed being on the ship more than anything!!!That is just my humble opinion.

Vote Away, then, Ahoy Away!!!

I loved the Eastern but the Western this summer was soooooo much fun!!!! We had such a blast. That's my pick!!!

Nov 13th I'll be celebrating my birthday onboard the Magic. Its a sea day on the Western. Relaxation for me - think I should start out at the spa? Palos brunch? Sleep(?)in late?

If the 20th August is Eastern as Andy thinks that would get my vote as the 27th might be a bit late for us and run into school time.

It's a tough choice. The 3d sea day is nice , but I like the ports on the Western better ... I can't decide .. just put me on the ship and tell me when to sing ... altough it's look like I'l be singing on the 13th (Barb!)

mac_tlc

By 2005 I will have been on the western itinerary 3 times in 3 years. Only did the Eastern once in 2001. Although I didnt care for St. Maarten - I would love to go to Trunk Bay in St. John again.

I just hope there are still cabins available for this cruise next august when Mjasp and I cruise so we can get the 10% and onboard credit.

OH yeah Winnyis, I forgot about the 10% off. Well, we will have to book ASAP and then see if it is cheaper to rebook when on the cruise. This way we won't lose out on early booking savings. We will have to weigh the differences once on board.

Joanna

Does anyone get the feeling that this cruise might book up quickly???

Does anyone know how far out we would be able to book?

Karen

I believe I read somewhere that the 2005 dates will be coming available the end of September or the beginning of October, some one will have to keep an eye out, and post a thread when they become available. It would be a shame if Rae and I missed booking for that cruise, LOL!!!

Having just paid the balance on our October 2003 cruise and a deposit on October 2004, I feel some serious scrimping and saving coming on if we need to pay another deposit in a couple of months. Oh well, bread & water isn't that bad I suppose.

Karen

Bread and water now, Prime Rib and Lobster on the Magic!!!

When they release 2005, don't they only release till April? Then they release the rest of the year later? Or did they do that this year because of the special itinerary.

Joanna

Book up quickly?????

At this rate they're going to have to rush that third ship order through - to accomodate the demand!!

Andy, we are vegetarian but I totally agree with the sentiment! Hey, as we're veggie, you and Rae could share our quota of shrimp between you.

Karen

Originally posted by mjbarnard
Book up quickly?????

At this rate they're going to have to rush that third ship order through - to accomodate the demand!!

ROFLMBO!!!

From your fingers, to Mickey's Ears!!!

Originally posted by KEH
Andy, we are vegetarian but I totally agree with the sentiment! Hey, as we're veggie, you and Rae could share our quota of shrimp between you.

Karen

Rae doesn't share, she would take all of them, and knock me over on the way to the table!!! LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter