Eastern or Western for young children

buzz&woody'smom

DIS Veteran
No answers so Eastern or Western for young kids
47 of you read my thread about kids and people that are handicapped but no responses........how about those of you that have traveled with young ones.

Do you recommend the Eastern or Western with little ones?

Thanks!!!

I say Eastern. For one, it depends on when you travel. It seems to me that the Eastern definitely hits its ports more which means two things. Fun beaches as well as cleared ship for fun in the pool with little ones.

St. Martin and St. Thomas were very kid-friendly, I thought. The beaches are wonderful in both places and have restrooms and restaurants on most of them.

St.Thomas' Magens bay is just heaven for families. The water is so calm and shallow that we felt at ease with our 3 year-old playing on the beach and us in the water. It is touristy, but hey that didn't keep us from having fun and feeling totally safe.

Unless you are going to snorkel or dive with your children, Cozumel is a good nightlife/shopping/bar place.

Cayman is wonderful. Seven Mile Beach is gorgeous. Sometimes that can't port here. Would leave a lot of days at sea.

Just my 2-cents. I'm sure there are others who will tout the Western.

Krista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter