• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eating at the Waterparks- (On silver package)

Scott2tune

Mouseketeer
We are planning (my DD12 and dad) on spending the first half of a 9/30/03 at TL and the 2nd half at BB. We're there all day on the silver package.

Is there a decent restaurant there or is there just a "crabby shack"?

We are doing the "silver plan" also this November and have used it before, please don't waste your wish on counter service, just opt to purchase something with cash or charge. Remember you will not eat approx. 34$ worth each at the water parks.

Try for half day and leave for a really nice restaurant at a place you would like to try. Go to one of the DTD restaurants or perhaps one of the monorail resorts and hop off for a nice lunch at one of them.

I am maximazing my use of wishes and just want you to get your full value! Have a great trip.

Carol

Thank-you for your quick advice. My thought however is that since we are using up one day for both waterparks- I hesitate to take any more time away from the parks to leave and go to a sit-down restaurant. Our schedule is pretty tight. That evening we are doing Mickey's BBQ. But I guess it makes sense that there are no "nice" restaurants at the water parks. We'll use cash and save the silver wish for later.

9/27- arrive Spirit of Aloha
9/28-MK- Libery Tree Tavern- Hoop Dee Doo
9/29- US & IOA
9/30- Surf Lesson/TL+BB+ Mickey's BBQ
10/1- Epcot +Norway character BK+Scuba Living Sea+MGM Fantasmic Dinner
10/2- MGM-+ Sci Fi Lunch+Fulton Crab+Cirque
10/3- AK+Jungle Parade+Coral Reef dinner+Illuminations
10/4- Epcot+ Alredo of Rome lunch+Behind Seeds+Bistro de Paris
10/5- DC- Wonder
whew...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter