Eating in bed?

:crazy2: Yuck - no. We don't even eat in bed at hotels or on cruise ships. If we're having room service we take it to whatever other surfaces are available in the room/cabin.

I'm not one to wipe down surfaces or anything in a room, but for some reason, hotel chairs and couches kind of skeeve me out. I may be wrong, but in my head, I just assume they're lucky to get a quick vacuum. At least I have higher hopes that the bed is cleaner.

When DH had Covid over Thanksgiving, he isolated in our room and ate all of his meals on the bed. I stayed in the guest room to hopefully avoid the virus, although I tested positive later in the week. I still stayed out of our room since he was coughing all night and I needed a quiet place to rest. At the end of the week, we changed the sheets and a ton of crumbs fell out! He said he thought he was being careful, but crumbs have mind of their own. So the answer is no, we don't generally eat in bed except under extreme circumstances.

No eating in our bedroom for us. Not at a hotel either. Definitely enjoy room service, but sit at the table provided...espeically if there's a nice view from the balcony wherever we are. We've had a glass of wine/champagne in bed though....while watching a movie. So I guess there's that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter