eBay Dreams Contest items and Treasure Detector Magic

ekmdisney said:
I finally got my codes...two ebay accounts...got me two treasure detector magic pins. I haven't used them yet...but I can take my time...they are good for 30 days.

Others have been saying they are only good for 1 day. I would check your magic again. I would hate to see you lose it! :goodvibes

Todays answers *Spoiler alert*

Goofy 6
Mickey or Donald 2 (again right on the line)
:confused3
Goofy 3
Donald 6

Disneys Animal Kingdom

those are todays answers

Also i only got 1 code so far.

Does anybody else only get one?

I read some ppl got 2 so i wasn't sure

Alphawazup

I just entered a code and got TDM and it also said it was good for 30 days. Do you think that they extended them or are there different TDM's?

Alphawazup said:
....If anybody know where the last one is or the location plz plost and i will update the list
I see one at Donald 6 as it is down at the bottom, on the rocks. See it?

hey guys!

i haven't been on in a while, and this is very new to me! if i were to start looking for the mickeys, does that mean i won't finish all ten days and won't (possibly) get all the prizes? thanks!

:wizard:

My buddy CL_TropicStitch traded over a pirate castle top chair for a cheap price to me, very nice of him!

My code got me the Dreams Pin, I traded it for a pointy top castle chair! :banana:

subscribing I keep losing thread!

Just an FYI if you follow the link on the rules page, you can get an additional entry than the hidden mickeys!

2) ALTERNATE ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes without purchasing an item on the eBay Site, CLICK HERE and provide your eBay User ID.

Well, I can only find 3 hidden Mickeys today! That is the most beautiful picture of the mansion I have ever seen but I don't see much circular in there!

How long after you began playing did you start receiving your codes? I have been playing since the day after Thanksgiving and I have not received any codes yet. :confused3

ETA: Ok, I found them all: Mickey 4, Mickey 6, Donald 1, Goofy 5! :banana:

mtblujeans said:
Well, I can only find 3 hidden Mickeys today! That is the most beautiful picture of the mansion I have ever seen but I don't see much circular in there!

How long after you began playing did you start receiving your codes? I have been playing since the day after Thanksgiving and I have not received any codes yet. :confused3

ETA: Ok, I found them all: Mickey 4, Mickey 6, Donald 1, Goofy 5! :banana:
The codes started comingthe next day. You should have them by now. Have you checked in your myebay messages? They do not come in email.

hdmonkeybug said:
The codes started comingthe next day. You should have them by now. Have you checked in your myebay messages? They do not come in email.
Yep, I have been checking every day after I enter....I'll keep watching, thanks.

did anybody get there codes from yesterdays entry?, i swear it has been 24 hours!...i am sitting and waiting no luck for me. Well also it has been a very crummy day for me:(

jazstar87 said:
did anybody get there codes from yesterdays entry?, i swear it has been 24 hours!...i am sitting and waiting no luck for me. Well also it has been a very crummy day for me:(
:grouphug:

jazstar87 said:
Nope, I haven't gotten yesterday's yet either.

I read somewhere on the site, that the codes would start beginning set out after 8pm PST. So I don't really start looking until around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter