WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Out of curiosity, I looked at the Stoppy on Amazon. The picture showed a box of them in assorted colors. I assume they just send you one and you don't get to choose the color. The picture kind of makes it look like you get a bunch of them.

Out of curiosity, I looked at the Stoppy on Amazon. The picture showed a box of them in assorted colors. I assume they just send you one and you don't get to choose the color. The picture kind of makes it look like you get a bunch of them.
ITA. No option to pick the color. Price appears to low to be the price for a box

The last few times that I’ve been in refurbished accessible rooms, it seems like they have the automatic doors. But this’ll be a lifesaver for those who are staying in non-refurbished/ non-accessible rooms.

The last few times that I’ve been in refurbished accessible rooms, it seems like they have the automatic doors. But this’ll be a lifesaver for those who are staying in non-refurbished/ non-accessible rooms.

*Most* of the older Deluxes seem to have automatic doors (thinking here of Poly especially) on the roll-in-shower rooms.

So far, I have never had a Moderate or Value room with automatic doors. (Examples for Mod: POFQ/POR and examples for Value: POP) Doesn't mean they don't exist, just means that my personal experience has been that only the older Deluxes have them. For example, WL (which opened in ?1994? I believe) does *not* have them on any of the HA rooms.

I honestly never expect to get them now, because it seems like there are far fewer of them.

We were in a renovated 2 bedroom DVC villa with a roll in shower at Saratoga Springs on our last trip. It had an automatic door - very nice yo get wheelchair out of the room.

Nah, it's just for one, and the color is whatever the picker at Amazon grabs. I just so happened to get lucky and receive a pink one.

Based on suggestions made by posters on DIS I purchased the wedge it on Amazon.
http://www.wedgeit.com/

It can go under the door, middle hinge or top hinge.

I posted the link to mfg site. Search on Amazon if you want to buy.

Ecited to add you can also buy from the mfg

Interesting! I didn't know about this and definitely plan to give this a try. It's always great to have options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter