• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

edited (fun) photo of the day

Picture062122.jpg

Now that's cool. :thumbsup2 I haven't seen that effect before. What program are you using, and what's that feature called?

I posted this original elsewhere, but I liked the picture so much I decided to play around with it.

Original:
Feb012008_0054.jpg

Edited:
Feb012008_0054_edited-2.jpg

Thats with photoshop 7.0 Im am not sure how i did it, i was playing around and now i cant figure out what i did.:laughing::confused3

Too funny. Although, some of my favorite features that I have discovered have also come from just goofing around, when suddenly you discover something totally new and amazing.

Also, Lyzzies mom, I really like that shot you did. :thumbsup2

Hey Joe, when you first look at the picture, you don't really see anything too different, but when you look a little closer (especially at the men's faces), it's like "Whoa, cool" :thumbsup2

I know what you mean, I meant to post the original as well so the difference could be seen, but forgot. So here's the original, and then the edited:

Original:
DSC031151.jpg

Edited:
DSC03115.jpg

°O°Joe;23868589 said:
I know what you mean, I meant to post the original as well so the difference could be seen, but forgot. So here's the original, and then the edited:

Original:
DSC031151.jpg

Edited:
DSC03115.jpg

Great picture Joe. May I ask how you got the colours like that? What program/effect did you use?

Great picture Joe. May I ask how you got the colours like that? What program/effect did you use?

Thanks Jessie. The effects were done with Paint Shop Pro X2 and a filter called "LucisArt". I believe the colors were done by the "time machine" effect within Paint Shop Pro X2, using the "cross process" developing method (filter).

°O°Joe;23886264 said:
Thanks Jessie. The effects were done with Paint Shop Pro X2 and a filter called "LucisArt". I believe the colors were done by the "time machine" effect within Paint Shop Pro X2, using the "cross process" developing method (filter).

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter