EEMH - after pre-stay at Swan (no MB yet)

2vets

Addicted since 1971
Hi, all -

My sister talked me into going down for a last-minute trip to attend MNSSHP this coming Friday. I'm at the CR checking on Friday (using my sister's AP discount). I have to fly out from Cali, though and decided to fly on Thurs, stay at the Swan Thurs night after a midnight arrival, and spend some solo hours Friday doing EEMH at DHS, followed by solo lunch at FWF before I head over to the CR to meet my sister, who expects to arrive at around 2 pm. I have tix with parkhoppers for my stay, purchased through Disney.

I saw that my MB had shipped last week right after we booked, so I thought I was in the clear with park tickets for Thursday morning...but this morning, I got notification that my MB had shipped...to my resort, where I could pick it up.

Is there any way I can avoid going to CR at the butt-crack of dawn on Friday? I mean, 6 is going to be painful enough.

thanks so much!

Hi, all -

My sister talked me into going down for a last-minute trip to attend MNSSHP this coming Friday. I'm at the CR checking on Friday (using my sister's AP discount). I have to fly out from Cali, though and decided to fly on Thurs, stay at the Swan Thurs night after a midnight arrival, and spend some solo hours Friday doing EEMH at DHS, followed by solo lunch at FWF before I head over to the CR to meet my sister, who expects to arrive at around 2 pm. I have tix with parkhoppers for my stay, purchased through Disney.

I saw that my MB had shipped last week right after we booked, so I thought I was in the clear with park tickets for Thursday morning...but this morning, I got notification that my MB had shipped...to my resort, where I could pick it up.

Is there any way I can avoid going to CR at the butt-crack of dawn on Friday? I mean, 6 is going to be painful enough.

thanks so much!
You qualify for EEMH at the Swan. I’m pretty sure you just show your room key. So technically you don’t need the band.

I am terrible about keeping old MBs - never again. As you probably figured, I'm not worried about qualifying for EEMH, I'm more concerned about having my park tix queued up and read to roll at 0-dark-o'clock in the morning ;). With the distance I travel to get to WDW, I've not ever been in a situation before where I didn't have my band all ready to go long before I left home! Totally bizarre.

True, I was just trying to save time and avoid the ticket window ;) If I can't get to the darned store today, this'll be my plan - thanks!

And at least it's a funky black band! I got Maleficent decals, so it should look amazing :)

With your ticket confirmation, you should be able to go to a ticket window and request an actual plastic ticket to use until you get your MagicBand.
There were zero ticket windows open at 6:45 AM this morning at the TTC. People were waiting.

If your confirmation has a bar code, you can go right to the turnstiles and they’ll give you the card there.

Thanks! I picked up a black band yesterday that had been returned to my local store and activated it. It's a safer bet all around, and it was only $15. I won't be tossing or losing THAT MB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter