Email confirmation

maznorm

Mouseketeer
I have made several dining reservations but I haven't received a confirmation email. I have received them for previous bookings made earlier this month. I even went back and filled in the bit where you can have then send the ressies to an email address but I still haven't received anything. They are showing up when I type in the confirmation number.

I'm just having a bit of a panic that for some reason the ressies don't count.

Any advice?

Not sure. I always receive email confirmations for any reservations I make online. However there have been a few times where the emails were not instant and took an hour or so to come through.

If you have the reservation numbers written down and can pull them up online then you should be fine. If you are really worried you can always call and confirm the reservations.

I also ahve always gotten email confirmations....but I would also be freaking out if I didn't. I fit were me I would call dining and just check that they're there.

Did you check your junk mail just in case they went there by accident?

I did them on Saturday so I thought it might be because it's the weekend but I still haven't received them. I always received the ones I booked earlier for this trip. I'm just stressing because I cancelled several of them to add these ones in. If I've not got my readies now I'll be in a real mess x

They are showing up when I type in the confirmation number.
If you can pull them up using the confirmation number they gave you, there's nothing to worry about. A confirmation number is just that, your ADR is confirmed for that location and time.

The email system has been flaky in the past. When I made them last month, I had some get sent to me and some not, even when made on the same day. I wouldn't worry about it too much if you've recorded those numbers.

Check spam folders and blacklists as well on your email client, there's a chance that they ended up there, even without your knowledge. (Many email clients or hosts have a bad tendency to automatically assume that any email from a business is spam).

Alternatively, you can call Disney Dining and get a list of your ADRs, and they should be able to email said list to you (some may, some may not).

I have always received a confirmation via email except this last one that I did Monday evening. I went through the steps and clicked, etc. Perhaps it listed a confirmation on the final page but I closed the screen thinking I will get the email anyway. Email never came.

I ended up calling ressies and they were able to confirm I indeed made the ADR and all was well.

wooooo...that was close. HTH

I'm glad you started this thread because I'm in the same boat. I've used the online dining system many times and have always received email confirmations. Except this time. Last week I made most of my ADR's and not only did I not receive my confirmation, but I went back into the system and called them all up and typed my email address in that little box and sent them to myself -- I didn't get that one either. I did this whole process 3x in fact. I made another ADR this morning -- same thing and no email.

Something is up with the email confirmations. Since originally making my ADR's in March, I have made new ADRs, cancelled others, etc., never had a problem getting e-mail confirmations, usually almost immediately.

Well, the last two changes I made, no e-mail confirmations were sent, and since I was expecting them, I didn't take down the confirmation numbers. I had to call and get one of my ADR's cancelled so I wasn't double booked. Strange, seems their system isn't working properly. Glad to see it's not just me.

I would call and confirm your ADRs and get your confirmation numbers from the CM. Then, when you get off the phone, retrieve each ADR with your confirmation number and phone number off the website, and print that page.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter