• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Embassy suites lk buena vista Comments

The Brechun's

Mouseketeer
Driving down to wdw on feb 28/03. Staying at the embassy suites in lk buena vista . Any comments positive or negative in regards to this hotel. Will be driving down from mississauga and plan on taking the middle route viabuffalo79/19/77/26/95
Plan on diving at least 15-18 hours (2 Drivers). Any comments on this route and also any suggestions on where to stay the first night??

Driving that route in Feb. is a little risky. A storm through the mountains could make it a little rough. If we drive in the winter we cross at Fort Erie and head over to I-75. I can't help you with a hotel because we drive straight through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter