• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emergency Christmas request/leave Sat

sanapp

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me out in a pinch. I had made a request to a disigner awhile ago, but they can't find the original design to change it for me and the one in their photobucket is personalized already. I am surprising my DD6 named Sarah with a trip to Disney this Saturday. I was really hoping to surprise her with a shirt to wear down. The one that I originally picked was the gang in a sleigh being pulled by the reindeer (loved the reindeer).

I was wondering if anyone would have a design that would work for this surprise trip!

Sorry for the short notice!!!

Thanks everyone

Oh you are such a sweetheart!!!!!

You have really made my DAY/WEEK!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!
I am going to make it tonight after DD goes to bed!

Natalie! Your stuff is adorable!!!

Could I trouble you for something about a surprise trip for a 12 y/o boy? His name is Gage...this will be his first time to WDW.

TIA!
Loretta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter