• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Engaged on Main St! Now what?

oopinkisfunoo

Mouseketeer
Im so excited to say we were engaged on Main Street in WDW last week. I'm soooo ready to plan. We want a WDW wedding but I'm lost as where to start!

I have always wanted the smallest package with our 2 kids, MoH and Best Man.. But we have family who wants to be there so we might have to do the middle package..

Where do I even begin!? How far in advance can you book a wedding?

Congratulations! Have I got a ton of podcast episodes for you!

I'd start with "First Steps for the Newly Engaged" - it covers the three different types of weddings at WDW to help you decide which to pick, as well as what to do to get the ball rolling for each. Then, check out my Memories Collection Overview and/or the Escape Collection Overview (note that annual passes have been removed from the Escape package since that show was recorded). And here are ALL my Memories interviews and ALL my Escape interviews so you can hear what other couples did.

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' site has basic pricing, but these shows and the PassPorter will give you the details of the real costs, where you can save, and what you can add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter