Engagement Package?

admiral nelson

Mission Space Wannabe
I was thinking, we actually planning, on proposing to my girlfriend during the fireworks right by the castle. I mentioned to her on our 1 year dating anniversary that this would be a great place to do it some day. I know she has no clue I'm going to do it, so it will be that much better.

Has any used their engagement package(link to any info on this is appreciated)? Or am I better off doing it myself, and asking someone to take a picture of us after I do it?

I don't know where you would look to verify this, but I believe Disney stopped doing engagement packages sometime last year.

You may need to do it on your own. Or I have heard of people using www.giftsofalifetime.com to help with engagements.

Here's a page for the Pixie dust people...it looks like they have everything you need & the whole clue's around the park seems really cool...or you could do it on your own, but have a basket of goodies in your room waiting for you when you get back! Let me know how it goes...as I'm planning on a fun clue hunt for my BF...I only wish he would think to propose to me there.... GOOD LUCK!

http://pixiegifts.com/

I'm more worried about someone being able to take pictures of us than anything else. I guess I can have random people do it for me. :)

I'm on a tight budget anyway, so I'll have to do and think of everything myself! ;)

My DH proposed to me at Cinderella's Royal Table in '00 and the waitress took our picture as he was doing it. He just called ahead and spoke to the manager. They presented the ring on a glass slipper. And the only charge was the cost of the meal. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter