Engagement with Mickey

JandCsmom

Earning My Ears
My daughter's boyfriend is planning to propose during the Mickey meet and greet in Magic Kingdom. Are there still Photopass photographers there? And any tips are welcome! 😊

I thought I read that characters will not participate in proposals? Perhaps someone can confirm.

I thought I read that characters will not participate in proposals? Perhaps someone can confirm.

They may not "participate" but I think you can propose when meeting them if you want. I saw someone who very recently got engaged at the Jack and Sally meet and greet.

MK one has an automatic camera. Perhaps a character dining like Toppolino’s at Riviera where you could set it up with the manager beforehand?

Thanks so much. I will have to talk with him to figure out what to do!!!! Love the dining idea!

Do you think it would catch the proposal?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We got a lot of pictures of us walking past as well as our backs. The CM was doing a pretty good job of counting down the time between shots, but they still aren’t centered very well. We are a tall family, so I also would have liked the camera angle a bit higher. I just don’t think they’re very good pics in general.

I've been to the Town Square M&G twice and both times it was the automatic camera. I didn't think the pics were very good, either. Odd angle and you didn't know where to look.

We did the Darth Vader meet and greet the other day and it had the auto camera. But the cast member posted in the room asked if we wanted him to take photos with our camera too. He took some great photos. Not suggesting the proposal be done with Darth Vader. 🤣 Just mentioning that the CM’s do seem to be helpful with the auto camera meet and greets in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter