Entemnans-are these snacks?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I saw that Entemanns donuts are snacks at OKW. However, does anyone know if the Rasberry danish (I think that's the name) are considered snacks at OKW? It may sound strange, but it's always been a tradition of ours to have the Rasberry Danish for breakfast on our trip to WDW. We were wondering if we could get them as snacks, since the donuts are. Anyone know?

I'm not sure because we couldn't use our snack credits for the muffins and bagels at the Yacht Club last August. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

My guess is yes if the box is under $4.00. At BC Marketplace all the Entemann's boxes were marked with the DP logo but I didn't get any so didn't notice what varieties were there. Sorry.

Mickey1122, the snack options were expanded exponentially at the beginning of May. You can now use your snack credits for a huge variety of choices. You just look for the D/P logo. Bakery items, candy, jars of salsa....you will not believe the changes. :thumbsup2

I checked these out because we love that danish but the price was either 4.59 or 4.69, therefore over 4.00. The only entemanns that I saw under 4 was the donuts for 3.99.

Ah, that's too bad, Simba's Mom.

These danish must be pretty good if two of you are looking for them. :sunny:

Oh, darn-so that's something we have to pay out of pocket for. Actually, BCV23, they're not that overwhelmingly great (although they are good). It's just that we used to be able to buy them where we lived many years ago, and yet, we can't get them here. When we first saw them at WDW, we were "Hey, look, they sell Entemann's rasberry danish here!" and a tradition was born. Now, jcanary may have a different story because I THINK they're probably available in New York (since they were in Massachusetts when we lived there).

not sure if its changed since we left May5th... but at Pop Century we could get/and did get a box of Entenmanns donuts w/a snack credit! That was before the $4 change though.. don't think the danishes were snacks though:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter