"Enter Celebration Information" on member site . . .

Doug7856

DIS Veteran
Has anyone noticed the "Enter Celebration Information" link on the member web site? It is located next to the reservation summary. When you click through you can enter birthday and other celebration information. A nice touch! It looks like an additional interactive feature of the member site. Instant confirmation for those of us who love to plan our trips!

I noticed it also. Filled it out we'll see what happens.

Dennis-

I saw it but haven't entered yet. When you entered, did you have to put down what your celebration was?

I notice that I don't have anything next to my BLT reservation to add the "celebrations information". I also noticed that there is a link for my Grand Floridian reservation (made on points) but when I click on it and put my reservation information in it told me they couldn't find my information so I need to call. I also noticed that BLT isn't one of the listed choices. I wonder when they plan on adding it?:confused3

Interesting . . .

I just checked and the link is still there for my reservation. When I clicked on it, I entered the DVC reservation number and my reservation details are displayed and every member of my party is listed. As you click through you can check what "event" applies to a member of my party. I was quite impressed.

It appears to be inconsistent based on comments here.

I saw it and have tried twice to enter my DD's birthday which is the day after we arrive but when I get to the final screen it gives me an error message

I tried it with 2 reservations, the second worked great; the first was missing the full list of guests. When I was on the phone I checked with MS and they did not even know it was “live”. All my guests were on the first one so it must be an IT issue. I also wanted to edit some of the info I put in but there is no way to edit it and MS could not either.

bookwormde

I am a new member and my reservations are showing, but I am confused where this link is that you are showing. Can you give me some more info on where it is located? I am not familiar with the ins and outs of the site.

I filled out the information for our upcoming trip this weekend (Feb 12-16). I selected the other type and put in Valentine's Day as the celebration. I'll let you know if it actually does anything!

I've filled out our anniversary trip in April too, and DH's BD in August. Curious as to what happens. I'll let you know after this weekend for a start!

Has Disney ever rolled out a new feature on the DVC website that did NOT have tech issues? The quality control of their tech department is non-existent.

I filled out the link for my 2 upcoming reservations, also. I'll be interested to see what happens since one is for DD(22)'s birthday and she's already asking what she's going to get! :lmao:

Where should it be? When you click "View Vacation Details"? My reservation does not show because it is partially using developer points. Is this where it should be or it is somewhere else?

I am a new member and my reservations are showing, but I am confused where this link is that you are showing. Can you give me some more info on where it is located? I am not familiar with the ins and outs of the site.

For my listing it is just under the Vacation Points Used line.

Where should it be? When you click "View Vacation Details"? My reservation does not show because it is partially using developer points. Is this where it should be or it is somewhere else?

It is listed under View Vacation Details and you can't miss it... So I guess since you are using developer points it's not there.

I already filled out birthday info on my son for our upcoming May vacation. I wonder if this stuff on the member's website is any different, the same?

I got "we're sorry, the page you're trying to access is currently not available."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I found the page, but I can't think of a good think to enter for my trip. Its not my birtday, anniversary, first trip or anything else. I guess I am going to have to think harder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter