Entertainment and fan club rates?

musicmom3

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm new to this Board, thinking of splitting our next stay between the Dolphin and a Universal Resort. Can somebody tell me what entertainment and fan club rates are and where one can get them? Thanks!

To get the entertainment rate u will need to buy the entertainment book and to get the fan club rate u need a fan card which tinkerbarb on these boards graciously will supply if u ask:jester:

We are doing the same split for our stay in January. Two nights at the Swan and three at Universal HRH. My husband gets an employee rate at the Swan and I bought the Entertainment book for the discount at Universal.

The entertainment rate seems to give the best price right now, but FAN club rates have not been released for 2004. If you buy the entertainment book for your area, you can get the benefits of local coupons and still receive the hotel discounts.

Be sure to check out www.mousesavers.com for any discounts on the entertainment book (there is usually a $5.00 off link.)

Hope you have a great trip!
Michelle in MA

Call 1-800-BE A STAR and ask if the entertainment or Fan club rates are available for the dates you want. If so, book it and then buy an entertainment book for your area. You'll need the card from the book when you register at the hotel. We split our last stay between the Dolphin and the Hard Rock Hotel. The Dolphin also offers the entertainment rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter