"Entertainment" & DC ??....

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
If you don't have one of those Entertainment books but are a member of the DC, could you still get the same discounts without a "book in hand"? Also, how do you know which restaurants in the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista area participate....????

The Entertainment logo is on back of the DC card. Just show that to get the discount. There is a feature on the DC web site that will give you the participating restaurants in a particular area.

I'm new to DC so I don't know all the "ins and outs" yet...!!

But can you use your DC/entertainment card for all the places in the "orlando entertainment book" that are listed too? And in other cities as well? Is the DC card good where ever the "entertainment card" is allowed?

wdisneelvr, not exactly. That is one of the biggest bluffs about the DC card, that you can use it as an Entertainment card everywhere.

At the Hard Rock Hotel, for example, you can get 50% off with the card but they do not take Disney's. Why? Because in Orlando Disney controls the extent of that membership.

I e-mailed entertainment.com and disney club.com months ago, not believing the few places where I could use the card and they confirmed that what you see is what you get. When you do a search, those are the only places where your DC card is accepted as an Entertainment card, anywhere...

The coupons available in the book are not honored with the DC card. It mainly replaces the Entertainment card in a few restaurants, car shops, etc., here and there.

Wanda

Well what a bunch of phoney baloney....LOL
So I can't use my DC/entertainment card at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando for a discount?
I can only use it for the hotels that are listed on the Disney Club website?
Goodness gracious, I'm confused :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter