Epcot & 11am Opening

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
On Epcot days what are some of the things you are doing before opening at 11. The late starts are kind of throwing me off. I guess sleeping in and breakfast before. Anyone have ideas on pre epcot opening

Looking at the same thing coming up.
Even if it opens at 10, that is still a nice sleep in morning. Except, there is not much going on the night before (no fireworks shows, etc).

So the gates actually open at about 10 AM??? This is the 1st I've heard about this! I'll be there in about 3 weeks, glad I saw this thread. Are the attractions open? We have a 1:40 Ressie at garden grill and I have 2 newbies going with me, so I am trying to make a plan!

Is there a long line at the skyliner? Does it open earlier than an hour before parks open? Should we be in line around 9:40 for an 11 am Epcot opening? We have to take the skyliner from Art of Animation and then again wait at the Caribbean beach transfer.

I didn't even book an Epcot day for my upcoming trip week of April 11. I will be there the day I arrive around 2 or 3 but I plan on hopping over there every day. I know the parks are all booked up but so far they have not closed any of the parks (other than water parks) to hopping.

Is there a long line at the skyliner? Does it open earlier than an hour before parks open? Should we be in line around 9:40 for an 11 am Epcot opening? We have to take the skyliner from Art of Animation and then again wait at the Caribbean beach transfer.
In the beginning of March, at 1015, the line at Pop was about 10 min. The line at CB was over 30 min, I ubered from CB to Epcot for $9.50

We are going to be staying at POP in July. If actual opening is still 10ish for 11 posted, thinking about hitting the Skyliner at about 9:20 to HS, then walking over to Epcot.

Does anyone know what time the food booths open? We have some time 10-12 before our flight out and are hoping to have some time to stroll and maybe ride a ride.

We have a breakfast ADR at Trattoria al Forno for 8:45. It was the only time available but I think it is pretty good timing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter