• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot clothing

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We are expats living in the EU and returning for a visit to WDW. We are very fortunate to have original German clothing for the October fest. I have a beautiful dress and lederhosen for our son. Would we be able to wear this into Epcot? We thought it would be fun to dress in traditional clothing from Germany.

drindel by aprilsabat, on Flickr

All I can say is I've wanted a dirndl for a long time.

You might be confused with employees. Maybe ask guest relations (and bring a change of clothes just in case, even if someone says Yes... have you read the story about the lady getting banned for wearing a wedding dress and tiara to disney on her birthday?)

I say go for it. My husband is of German ancestry and wore lederhosen one year. Got lots of comments from guests and we got free shots of schnapps at Biergarten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter