Epcot: Drinking Around the World

Canada --the only country we skipped, now that I know you can get a drink at the podium, that won't happen again!

I was responding to this wonderful bit of info.

I like this thread ! :banana:

Then finally my most recent favorite, go to the podium at LeCellier and tell them you want to get a drink from the bar, they have La Fin Dumonde (sp?) it's a really nice slightly smoky beer. I haven't actually done this just read about it on this board and started buying the beer here, it's our new favorite.

We've Heard anywhere from 2-9 hours to drink around the world. My wife and I would like to throw down a chalenge to any couple brave enough that is going to be there in early September. We will attempt to have a drink at every country in record time, we are in training now. We,re from Buffalo (a drinking town with a football problem) and feel if anyone should hold the record, we should. If anyone wants to come along for the ride, we could use a cheering section(ha ha ha).
Let us know if any competitors want to shre some good drinks and some great memories.

OH man! I Wish we were there at the same time, DH and I would absolutely be up for the challenge, but we'll be there end of Sept, begining of Oct for opening week of F&W. We always try to start with the Beers of the World tasting that DeeCee735 was talking about. What a way to start your day huh with FREE BEER ! :rotfl2:

Grand Marnier slushies in France

Be careful cus this

252778489_TeagA-M.jpg

can lead to this
278446090_2LH3F-M.jpg

I was in World Showcase on Saturday and saw a group drinking these at about 5:30. Their stack was HUGE! Makes this one look tiny. I figured they were probably from the Dis! :rotfl2:

I was in World Showcase on Saturday and saw a group drinking these at about 5:30. Their stack was HUGE! Makes this one look tiny. I figured they were probably from the Dis! :rotfl2:

Yeah, that was us again... here is an early picture of that tower, it grew quite a bit larger as the night went on.

297753193_DNTyk-M.jpg

Yeah, that was us again... here is an early picture of that tower, it grew quite a bit larger as the night went on.

297753193_DNTyk-M.jpg

Hey...that looks familiar...I think I made quite a few contributions to that also.
We engineered :teacher: that quite well, considering we moved the table without any affect to the tower.

Where's Officer Ed?? :rotfl:

The slushie tower is amazing. I've been lucky enough to drink my way around the world a few times. It is really great fun, and I met a few fun people in the process. One of my favorite drinks, is the Prince of Norway.

The slushie tower is amazing. I've been lucky enough to drink my way around the world a few times. It is really great fun, and I met a few fun people in the process. One of my favorite drinks, is the Prince of Norway.

What is the prince of Norway? It sounds intreging!

OH man! I Wish we were there at the same time, DH and I would absolutely be up for the challenge, but we'll be there end of Sept, begining of Oct for opening week of F&W.

DH and I are arriving Sept 27th and staying until Oct 4th. :wave: We're staying at Beach Club Villas so as to be in easy stumbling distance home. And the year we did the Brewer's dinner at F&W we really did stumble back! :rotfl:

DH and I are arriving Sept 27th and staying until Oct 4th. :wave: We're staying at Beach Club Villas so as to be in easy stumbling distance home. And the year we did the Brewer's dinner at F&W we really did stumble back! :rotfl:

That's why we are staying at the Dolphin this time. It's a kids free trip and we have every intention of taking advantage!!! :thumbsup2

We're one day off, We arrive Sept 28 and leave Oct 5. The rest of our family arrive Oct 1, DH and I are going down early to get some alone time before they arrive, we haven't let them know yet :lmao:

That's why we are staying at the Dolphin this time. It's a kids free trip and we have every intention of taking advantage!!! :thumbsup2

It's so easy to just walk back and not have to wait on a bus or monorail. :lovestruc Word of warning though- no matter how much of a good idea it seems, do not, I repeat do NOT try to skip up the hill toward Beach Club! (I have a picture of my skinned knee somewhere to prove it) :rotfl2:

We're one day off, We arrive Sept 28 and leave Oct 5. The rest of our family arrive Oct 1, DH and I are going down early to get some alone time before they arrive, we haven't let them know yet

If you wanna try to meet at one of the Beers of the World tastings, just let me know. Nothing like free beer to create new friendships! :rotfl:

If you wanna try to meet at one of the Beers of the World tastings, just let me know. Nothing like free beer to create new friendships! :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

I just read that they no longer have the Beers of the World tasting at Rose & Crown (think they did away with it last year) I'm so disappointed.:(

I just read that they no longer have the Beers of the World tasting at Rose & Crown (think they did away with it last year) I'm so disappointed.:(

:eek: Say it ain't so! They definitely still had them last October, but who knows how things will go this year. I'll be way disappointed if they're gone. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter