Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Allrighty I am in. Good thing I read the Daily grind first. :) and Im running by so if my choice is already taken then just put me somewhere else :)

Can I please get:

Group A- NOrway
Group B- Germany
Group C- The Land
Group D- Innovations

Group A : Done (single element only)
Group B: Done (Group B is mini page kits)
Group C: land is taken, I'll fill you into the next spot.. (single element only)
I have you in space ship earth is that okay or would you like imagination?
Group D: Done (single element only)

Thanks Nan!! Everything is straight now!! LOL It was so hard not to post when I saw the TIMEOUT!! You are too funny!! I will try to be good from here on out!

I actually expected you to post..... LOL Thought if you are anything like me and my kids.. I would have posted some smack talk to make you laugh!

LOL! Lm3k you crack me up!!!

Ok, off to get some lunch...I'll be back to check on this shortly and start my scrappin'...

Hi I'd like to sign up for a few groups please

A - Morroco
C - Imagination
C2 - The Land
D2 - Character Spot
P - L & A
Q - T & L

Thanks Michelle

Group A : Done (single element only)
Group B: Done (Group B is mini page kits)
Group C: land is taken, I'll fill you into the next spot.. (single element only)
I have you in space ship earth is that okay or would you like imagination?
Group D: Done (single element only)

Good with me. I'm gonna start pullng papers soon as I get home

Thanks for holding my spots for me Nan!!
Breakfast with hometown BFF and my goddaughters was wonderful. I miss them terribly! They leave for Montana on Monday but will be back in 8 weeks for summer. Hopefully their dad won't be a complete PITA next time and let's me have them for a day or 2.

Hi I'd like to sign up for a few groups please

A - Morroco
C - Imagination
C2 - The Land
D2 - Character Spot
P - L & A
Q - T & L

Thanks Michelle

Will get you added.. please NOTE that C2 & D2 are mini page kits...

Good with me. I'm gonna start pullng papers soon as I get home

Great!! Thank you!!!

Thanks for holding my spots for me Nan!!
Breakfast with hometown BFF and my goddaughters was wonderful. I miss them terribly! They leave for Montana on Monday but will be back in 8 weeks for summer. Hopefully their dad won't be a complete PITA next time and let's me have them for a day or 2.

That is great!!! Was she walking on air after the past few weeks?? Tell their dad to shove it that a day or 2 won't kill him for an 8 week visit!

Thanks Nan!! Everything is straight now!! LOL It was so hard not to post when I saw the TIMEOUT!! You are too funny!! I will try to be good from here on out!

you need to keep a sharp eye on this one :lmao:

you need to keep a sharp eye on this one :lmao:

I know! What are we going to do with her???? AT least she minds well.. she didn't post again until I got her out of timeout..

Well, rain is due in.. need to run to store before it hits.. could someone please explain why my family seems to think I can read mind and just know when we are out of napkins and toliet paper just because they put the empty wrapper on the counter.. there is a blasted list on the fridge for needs... or better yet, just tell me.... :headache::mad:

I know! What are we going to do with her???? AT least she minds well.. she didn't post again until I got her out of timeout..

Well, rain is due in.. need to run to store before it hits.. could someone please explain why my family seems to think I can read mind and just know when we are out of napkins and toliet paper just because they put the empty wrapper on the counter.. there is a blasted list on the fridge for needs... or better yet, just tell me.... :headache::mad:

well at least they put it on the counter....Megan just leaves it in the cabinet!
and never replaces her TP roll, hello, not that tough to do!
drive safe!

well at least they put it on the counter....Megan just leaves it in the cabinet!
and never replaces her TP roll, hello, not that tough to do!
drive safe!

:rotfl: exactly. They leave the empty boxes, packages etc in the cabinets and then when i go to get whatever it is i need its gone. How many times do I have to say put it on the list???

Lisa, I'll send DD#2 up to ya for awhile, we have that TP issue too, so she is in charge of making sure it gets on the roll. its her "special job" and she takes it very seriously. :lmao:

That is great!!! Was she walking on air after the past few weeks?? Tell their dad to shove it that a day or 2 won't kill him for an 8 week visit!

OH my, you have no idea!! A huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders. She looked good, happy, and I think Montana is growing on her. One of the softball mom's has horses and W's been helping tend them. They are supposed to go riding when it warms up (they still have snow).
We are planning a Disney trip in 2012 with them. And her DH's parents and grandma, and our BFF from Atlanta and her hubby. It's gonna be crazy!!!!

2 trips in one year! I'm gonna loss my mind!

WE don't even had a tp holder.. it goes on the counter in a basket... because the flippin' cat thinks its a toy! Had that thing strung out all over the house... I was so mad.... it's funny now but it wasn't at the time...but the way they had everything hung in the bathroom the kids couldn't reach it..

She kept complaining that she was the only one who was putting it on. So I told her that was because it was her own special job. :lmao: Now she will fight with others to make sure she gets to put it on, cause its "HER JOB"

that's too cute! I don't worry about doing it, except for when we have guests as that's the bathroom they use, she will eventually do it when the next time comes around to use the bathroom:lmao:

Buffy, happy you had a great visit with your BFF...what a fun trip you all will have together next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter