EPCOT Moonlight Magic

I started at 770 (logged in around 7:30 to make sure login info worked as we've had the same issues as most others with nothing working) and I was signed up in just a few minutes. It's moving really fast.
In for May 13, looks like I'll see some of you there!

Logged in at 8:45 and there were 847 ahead of me. Redirected at 9:09 and all done by 9:12.
Well done... much easier than last year!

Got on around 8:45AM on my cell and at 9:00AM was #660.
It dropped fast and I got in around 9:09AM.

Very aggravating because I did not fully read that the sign in asks for your membership number and then to verify it.
I thought it wanted my #reservation number in the 2nd box. retyped it so many times and started to panic.
Then I realized. UGH!
Just printed out my registration form.

Good Luck All!!!
Hope to see you on the 13th!

Same with me. That should mean were good. It gives all the details and basic info.

Got the 20th!

Me too!

I was in early and my randomly assigned spot was 1660ish. I also had a page open on my phone because our internet at the house has been going in and out the last few days so I wanted a back up plan. That was assigned 3650.

This is my first Moonlight magic! I got a Regisration Code!! Do i need to do anything else???
No. You can print a copy for your information, but we've never needed the printed copy to check-in.

When you check-in on the event day, you will need to show your DVC membership card and photo id.

Only took me til about 9:25 to register and I started in the 2200 range. Yippee! I love that we can get in as early as 5:00pm!

I got in the queue at 8:55, had 2114 ahead of me and was done by about 9:21. Got 5/20 for 3 people. Pretty excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter