Epcot Moonlight Magic

Did anyone else notice 6/29 was filled before 5/4? I thought that was odd but was glad, since we will be there 5/4.

We got in for June as well! It was so nerve-racking!! I received the email yesterday, which I was totally surprised about because I never get emails from them! Thankfully I checked my junk mailbox! I never do! My DH had asked me if I received an email from someone and I said I would check my junk just in case, and there it was!! My number was in the 1400’s. It went very quickly. I was so anxious filling out the form!!! 😆 Happy that’s done with!! 😅

This is crazy that it filled so quickly. When I registered for the 2018 MM at Epcot, I had a problem registering, even called MS to get advice bc it didn't seem to like the information on my registration page. It was well past 10:00 that day before I figured out what was wrong and it was still registering after I got my confirmation. I wonder if they cut the number of attendees this year?

I never got an email with the registration info. I'm not surprised. I never do.
But I am surprised that my laptop keeps saying I can't log into the Disney Vacation Club website. Guess I'll try on my cell phone.

It worked for my cell phone. I got number 1418 and by 9:30am we were in for 6/29. So glad. My husband has never been able to go to one of these so he should finally be able to experience it.

Now I need to try and figure out why my laptop still won't let me in the Disney Vacation Club website. I really don't want to clear all cookies because it messes up access to my bank website when I do that as well as any other accounts with passwords.

I tried to get in to the June 29 event. It was the first time that one of my trips was during a Moonlight Magic event. Unfortunately it sold out when I was registering.
Same. I told my husband, i would check to see if spots open up. If we don't get it, we might cancel our trip since we have a cruise the following weekend so might just be easier not to go.

Did anyone else notice 6/29 was filled before 5/4? I thought that was odd but was glad, since we will be there 5/4.
Perhaps more (almost all) schools being out?

5 devices, numbers from 1200 to 3500. all over the place.

Wow, I got high numbers. I was 4000+ and husband 3000+. We clicked prior to 9:00 (about 10 minutes). He had the lowest number at 3083 and he was last to click. it took over 30 minutes before I could register. May 4th and said limited availability....I have enough stress dealing with an April 18th Cruise and what I should do.

I had 5 devices going and my lowest number was 1962. I was in and registered for June 29 in 22 minutes!

Does anyone know how many people they allow in for the event?

I was wondering the same thing. I *think* I may have gotten a pretty high number 4718 and I got in for May 4th. So in my head I was thinking maybe they allow 5000 in the Queue. If half of that is 2500 (half for each day 5/4 and 6/29)
and they allow everyone 4 tickets each, that's 10,000 people per event. Although I believe today was only for those with Resort reservations so I'm sure they will add more. I also looked up the average attendance at EPCOT and that was about 35000. My guess is that DVC may allow 20-25,000 for the event, but this is just a guess and means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I was wondering the same thing. I *think* I may have gotten a pretty high number 4718 and I got in for May 4th. So in my head I was thinking maybe they allow 5000 in the Queue. If half of that is 2500 (half for each day 5/4 and 6/29)
and they allow everyone 4 tickets each, that's 10,000 people per event. Although I believe today was only for those with Resort reservations so I'm sure they will add more. I also looked up the average attendance at EPCOT and that was about 35000. My guess is that DVC may allow 20-25,000 for the event, but this is just a guess and means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Adding a new variable to your calculations: Many in the Virtual Queue were there on multiple devices; each device was a unique place in the queue but only one device would eventually book the reservation.

FWIW, I had three devices on three different network connections in the "waiting room" before the Event Registration opened. My T-Mo phone was awarded the lowest number (mid-300s) while my AT&T phone was in the low 4000s. My laptop was somewhere in between. Once I had completed the process on the "winning device," I shut down the browser window on the others, thus exiting the queue.

So ... those initial high VQ numbers were falsely inflated by multiple devices/connections per person.

We had two devices In the queue. DH only got out when I was finished booking. We have 5 people.

I had 2 phones and one iPad going all on the same network. I got 817, 1152, and 3450 this morning. I don’t think different networks matter at all FWIW. I immediately closed the other 2 with higher numbers to get out of the queue on them and kept the one in the 800’s. I was completely registered at 9:10am EST.

I had 2 phones and one iPad going all on the same network. I got 817, 1152, and 3450 this morning. I don’t think different networks matter at all FWIW. I immediately closed the other 2 with higher numbers to get out of the queue on them and kept the one in the 800’s. I was completely registered at 9:10am EST.
I was close, got my confirmation 9:12am.

I had three devices in the Queue. I’m sure that impacted the numbers. Members could register 4 or up to the number of people in their room. One member could register 12 people if they are in a GV. I registered 11 for our stay. Out of the 11 we have 5 blue card members with three member numbers.

Adding a new variable to your calculations: Many in the Virtual Queue were there on multiple devices; each device was a unique place in the queue but only one device would eventually book the reservation.

FWIW, I had three devices on three different network connections in the "waiting room" before the Event Registration opened. My T-Mo phone was awarded the lowest number (mid-300s) while my AT&T phone was in the low 4000s. My laptop was somewhere in between. Once I had completed the process on the "winning device," I shut down the browser window on the others, thus exiting the queue.

So ... those initial high VQ numbers were falsely inflated by multiple devices/connections per person.

I'm okay with that - I think that would decrease my calculations and result in even shorter wait times at the event!:-)

Since I wasn't sure how it would work, I clicked the button at 8:58. At 9:01, I got 4550. Yikes. About 40 minutes later I got the form to fill in.

I had 4110 on my computer. About 6:10 I decided to check from my phone and clicked on the link and was only 1000 behind my first number. Got in for 5/4 at 6:43. I would have missed the June date if I’d wanted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter