Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

I have a silly question for my american fiends. I was suppose to mail yesterday but due to bad weather we didn't travel to the US for our day trip therefor didn't mail my package. I've read it's a holiday tomorrow and the only day I can make it there ... figures. While looking at USPS website, I notice there's an Automated Postal Center .What's that? Am I able to bring my box there? If I was to use click and ship would it be an option? Ya I know it's a silly question but we don't have such thing here in Canada.

Sandy...I use this all the time...just go in and follow the prompts on the screen, it will print out your postage and put it in the drop box! you can bring your stuff all packaged up...need a CC or debit card no cash!

Sheila, sorry to hear the girls teams didn't advance...hope the coach will take this into consideration and listen to the parents!

Sheila, sorry to hear the girls teams didn't advance...hope the coach will take this into consideration and listen to the parents!

Thanks Lisa! I'm hoping for a different coach next year, but if we don't get one, I think most of the parents are just going to get together and work with the kids on our own. If she doesn't like it, she'll have to be mad at us all. ;)

OK here are my groups. THANK YOU Shelia!! I apologize for being a late check in and making you worry.

**For the Paper Piecing France. I did not adhere the little pieces on the Eiffel Tower because I wasn't real pleased with the way it looked. I preffered the look of the tower just with the glitter paper. I enclosed them and a picture/instructions for putting them on if you like them. Hope that isn't a problem.**

DSC_0291_zpsc467e529.jpg

DSC_0289_zps24e1f2f6.jpg

DSC_0257_zps6fd2e4b1.jpg

DSC_0253_zps6b0edcfe.jpg

DSC_0248_zpsffa1c72b.jpg

DSC_0247_zps4631f1b5.jpg

DSC_0142_zps7620f156.jpg

DSC_0140_zps2f12e304.jpg

DSC_0136_zps18cb8ce2.jpg

I will be postal tomorrow!! :moped::banana:

Cheryl, your box arrived yesterday, and everything looks terrific!! Thanks for all the goodies!!

My box will be postal in the morning. Totally forgot today was a postal holiday. Will send you the conf # if you would like it.

Great stuff posted! Forgot to take pictures before I boxed it up. Didn't get finished until 10:30 last night! :eek:

Sandy, love your pieces! big photos are better to see everything!

Great pieces Sandy

Here are more of mine. I will get the rest posted tonight, the lighting was awful, sorry:

Group 14:
IMAG0778_zpse2def0f4.jpg

Group 15:
IMAG0785_zps453d7381.jpg

Group 16:
IMAG0787_zps156e0fb0.jpg

Group 17:
IMAG0783_zps25e38a21.jpg

Group 19:
IMAG0780_zps91c1ff66.jpg

Group 20:
IMAG0788_zps8b729287.jpg

Group 21:
IMAG0784_zps2d163348.jpg

Group 24:
IMAG0786_zpsc51d0b95.jpg

Your country titles will match my borders! :banana: Love when pieces can be used together.

Great work by everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter