Epcot Swap- Closed and Active

My pieces are bagged and ready to be mailed as of this morning, but I forgot to bring the box to work with me and the PO is closed by the time I get home. I'm sorry I'll be a little late, it's the first week of school here and nothing has gone as planned. I'll be postal tomorrow morning and will send my DC# if you want. Can't wait to see all the great pieces.

Just realized that I forgot to post a pic of my groups...

Eb-W & A-World Showcase-the W isn't attached to the suitcase in case you want to put it somewhere else.
Fa-E & R-Future World
Hb-M-Mexico
Gb-T-Epcot

DSC_0097.jpg

I am postal!! This week got a little crazy...Dr appts I forgot my youngest had...back to school shopping for Monday...setting up the little guy's surgery (having tonsils and adnoids removed)...yikes!!! Been crazy! Anyway, sorry for the delay...p.o. says it will be to you by Monday...so it's still a couple days before due date! :thumbsup2 Thanks for hostessing Shawna!! I will post my pix either later tonight or tomorrow. DH and I are going out for a much needed date night dinner!!!! :love:

DH came home this afternoon to find all of these packages!

:cool1:Mom-to-2-Princesses
:cool1:Catinthehat35
:cool1:rhondagreene
:cool1:AWM
:cool1:PirateTink
:cool1:SIOH

Everything looks awesome ladies!
S :)

Glad to hear my items arrived safely. I can't wait to get my items back in return. Thank you for hosting this swap.

Mine is postal as of yesterday/Monday lol .. our town doesn't have weekend service .. so if I made it for Saturdays, it went out Saturday .. if not Monday for sure .. so should be there on time .. Thanks!

My kitty somehow unplugged my scanner from where the cords are in the back of my computer .. I have my daughter trying to find it .. to plug it back in .. but will scan what I made, thanks again!

It's been a long couple of weeks here. I addressed and mailed my package out. Guess what was sitting on my front porch when I got home? Yep, that's right. I addressed it to myself.

I will be expressing mailing this back out to the right address tomorrow morning and you should have it by Thursday. Sorry about this. But I'm just glad the post office didn't lose it like it did another package of mine.

Did mine arrive?
Yes- it came yesterday and DH told me that I had packages this morning. Last night was a very late night because of curriculum night, so I have not had a chance to post until now!

It's been a long couple of weeks here. I addressed and mailed my package out. Guess what was sitting on my front porch when I got home? Yep, that's right. I addressed it to myself.

I will be expressing mailing this back out to the right address tomorrow morning and you should have it by Thursday. Sorry about this. But I'm just glad the post office didn't lose it like it did another package of mine.

No worries- I have done tht before!

Mail Call...

Three more packages have arrived. Everything looks great!
:cool1:Lovemy3kiddos
:cool1:rlovew
:cool1:tyniknate
We have 2 packages that are postal. They should be here by the weekend, so my plan to to swap it out then and return mail it on Tuesday.

Yes- it came yesterday and DH told me that I had packages this morning. Last night was a very late night because of curriculum night, so I have not had a chance to post until now!

Great!!! Thanks...just wanted to be sure! I know you are busy since school is just getting started. Can't wait to see everything!

Just checking in to see if my package made it to you yet? The woman working at the post office was not helpful-I guess I caught her on a bad day.

Just checking in to see if my package made it to you yet? The woman working at the post office was not helpful-I guess I caught her on a bad day.
Not yet- When did you remail it?

Mine is postal as of yesterday/Monday lol .. our town doesn't have weekend service .. so if I made it for Saturdays, it went out Saturday .. if not Monday for sure .. so should be there on time .. Thanks!

My kitty somehow unplugged my scanner from where the cords are in the back of my computer .. I have my daughter trying to find it .. to plug it back in .. but will scan what I made, thanks again!

Your package arrived today!

It was remailed out on Weds(Sept 1) and I paid for express mail so you should have had it by today at the latest. I will go online and check it since I also added an additional delivery confirmation. Thanks for letting me know it's not there yet.

The last package arrived this afternoon! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

My plan is to start sorting and repackaging everything tomorrow. I should be able to get everything in the mail by Wednesday. I will try for TUesday, but I have state testing training in the afternoon, so if that runs over I will not make it before the post office closes.

I will keep you posted!

This swap is sorted, repackaged and ready to be mail. I will put up pictures in the am.
Thanks everyone for the hostess gifts! I will put them to great use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter