Error Message

meremac

DIS Veteran
Is anybody else getting a "we're working on it" message when trying to book cruise activities today? I've tried multiple browsers, incognito windows, clearing cookies...and nothing is working.

Is anybody else getting a "we're working on it" message when trying to book cruise activities today? I've tried multiple browsers, incognito windows, clearing cookies...and nothing is working.
It's now working for me - The prices have gone up overnight though :(
I wanted to change the date on our cruise, it was initially showing availability for the alternative date at roundabout the same price we'd paid for earlier cruise; same ship, same stateroom, same deck.
I'd been trying since last night and kept getting a message saying no staterooms available for my party or chosen stateroom!
Good luck meremac, hope you get into the site and can sort whatever you hope to do :)

It's now working for me - The prices have gone up overnight though :(
I wanted to change the date on our cruise, it was initially showing availability for the alternative date at roundabout the same price we'd paid for earlier cruise; same ship, same stateroom, same deck.
I'd been trying since last night and kept getting a message saying no staterooms available for my party or chosen stateroom!
Good luck meremac, hope you get into the site and can sort whatever you hope to do :)

Yes it's back up now. Thank you! I'm so sorry things changed over night for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter