Even though I knew............

disny4ever

dvc member
the Magic would not be in port today, I still had to go to the port cam and look for her !!!

:D:( :( :(

I refrained myself from looking at the port cam this morning. It's bad enough I have to go out and mow the lawn and pick up treasures left by my pooch, LOL!!!:scared:

Oh, Andy, I can totally identify with that! I mowed my front lawn yesterday when I got home from work... and had to watch out for the landmines!! Tucker is on new "diet" doggy food, so I can see them now. At first, I thought it was another doggy using my front lawn as their own personal potty. Time to get the shovel out!!

But I still check the port camera every so often.. (heavy sigh), we'll be seeing Rae on that camera shortly

We have a Newfoundland ( 2yr old...about 150 # ) so you can image what I find....LOL!!!! I think I need a Bobcat tractor for
X-mas....LOL Want to trade Andy ???????????????????

My husband woke me up this morning with the words: "A week ago we were riding in the DCL bus, watching The Magic disappear from view." We kept looking over our shoulders, trying to catch the last glimpses of her after our cruise was over.

Thanks for the link to the port cam, I'll have to remember to take a look next week and wish I was boarding again!

Lawns to be mowed, and paint to be scraped here too ... better a day at sea!

:sunny:

Originally posted by disny4ever
We have a Newfoundland ( 2yr old...about 150 # ) so you can image what I find....LOL!!!! I think I need a Bobcat tractor for
X-mas....LOL Want to trade Andy ???????????????????

NOPE!!!!!:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter