Ever been HUNGOVER in Disney World??? Have fun with this one!!!

Must be the Bruins fans....you know we can drink. :rotfl2: The drinking around the world happend within 1-2hrs. So, you figure that on top of drinking before the world =hurts the next day.

Thankfully when I did the drink around the world that time, I wasn't at the All Star Resort like last time. Last time, we had the cheerleading competition going on, so all day all I heard was yelling. That would have been killer!!

I've heard rumors that there is an "official" Drinking Around the World PDF. somewhere, to be printed out as a checklist. Anyone know the link?

And wdwobsessed... here's the link to the Bruins thread that I started.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2804514

Hahah just the other day I went to mexico and had the 4 shot tequila sampler. I enjoyed it so much had 3 more throughout the course of the next few hours. Interesting evening but did end up quite well. My new goal is to get a drink at each pavilion during the F&W festival so 27 in total, but that will take a full day at the park.

Hahah just the other day I went to mexico and had the 4 shot tequila sampler. I enjoyed it so much had 3 more throughout the course of the next few hours. Interesting evening but did end up quite well. My new goal is to get a drink at each pavilion during the F&W festival so 27 in total, but that will take a full day at the park.

I think I can hear your liver grinding to a halt all the way up here.

its called tequila flight inside at the main mexico building on the inside is a bar and it's like 18 dollars but it's 4 diff shots of tequila and they were quite tasty :)

YES! Back in the days when Pleasure Island was cool and fun, my daily routine would be parks for rope drop, back to the hotel for a swim and a nap mid-afternoon, then off to Pleasure Island for club hopping until 2AM. Then I would wake up early the next day and do it all over again. This went on for 10 days straight (that's how long my annual trips were). I should probably be thankful that Pleasure Island really isn't "there" anymore because now that I'm pushing 35...I don't think I could handle that these days. Lol!

YES! Back in the days when Pleasure Island was cool and fun, my daily routine would be parks for rope drop, back to the hotel for a swim and a nap mid-afternoon, then off to Pleasure Island for club hopping until 2AM. Then I would wake up early the next day and do it all over again. This went on for 10 days straight (that's how long my annual trips were). I should probably be thankful that Pleasure Island really isn't "there" anymore because now that I'm pushing 35...I don't think I could handle that these days. Lol!

The first place I hit when I turned 21 was the Rock N Roll Beach Club at Pleasure Island to do shots from the ice luge!!

I remember the days of roller skating at Pleasure Island....:rotfl: Had to look the name up. "XZFR Rockin' Rollerdrome — A short lived club where guests could strap on skates and dance to rock and roll music." I miss PI so much! I think I was like 16 or 17 when I first went..so no drinking. But later years it was so much fun. I am glad I got to see the Adventures Club at least once before it closed. One time was all I needed to be a fan for life.

The first place I hit when I turned 21 was the Rock N Roll Beach Club at Pleasure Island to do shots from the ice luge!!

Haha..I knew we were too much alike...the Rock N Roll Beach Club is what replaced the XZFR Rockin' Rollerdrome!

I remember the days of roller skating at Pleasure Island....:rotfl: Had to look the name up. "XZFR Rockin' Rollerdrome — A short lived club where guests could strap on skates and dance to rock and roll music." I miss PI so much! I think I was like 16 or 17 when I first went..so no drinking. But later years it was so much fun. I am glad I got to see the Adventures Club at least once before it closed. One time was all I needed to be a fan for life.

Seriously!
I know we keep saying it but we are so similiar (except that I'm like half a foot taller than you :laughing:)
I remember trying to get past the ID checkers when I was underage! And I only got to experience Adventurers Club once, too. But I loved it!!
:)

I have been hungover a few times on my solo trips.

One year, I almost got lost going back to my room from the POR lounge - should have left a trail of bread crumbs.......it is very easy to get turned around in that place; it is so big.

in june 2005 my sister and i took our daughters (8th and 10th graders at the time) on a girls only trip. it was, of course, HOT and humid (duh) and we (adults only) were drinking margaritas. my sister rarely drinks tequila and with the heat i guess we were just dehydrated enough that after only 3 drinks we were feeling it pretty good. we decided to ride mission space (this was before the green and orange split) and rode it...we all felt icky from the ride so when we got off my sister sat down while we played games AND SHE LITERALLY PASSED OUT. flipping hysterical seeing her with her stupid fanny pack passed out at disney. :scared1:

my now 22 y/o daughter and i went to two days of f&w this year and of course ate and drank as expected. she ended up hung over on day two so i will say you may end up with a hangover if you drink 2 dragonberry coladas, a mai tai, a Caipirinha, a tequila flight (5 little margaritas 5oz each) as well as a full avacado margarita from la cava, and a singapore sling. the moral of the story is that mixing can be bad but i guess it's a lesson we all learn in our youth.

I was at CSR during my birthday this year. Sitting at the Laguna Bar, the bartender Zack made me a deliciously strong Patron Margarita, a Malibu Bay Breeze, and a Mojito that was on the house. Kudos to him because I was feeling right after that! Hoping he is still there in March.

My last trip was fun, I met people at the resort and we headed to Epcot early afternoon.
We stopped in every country and had a drink.. I cannot remember what i had to drink in the UK and Canada. no idea. none

At least i woke up in the right bed the next morning!

Oh boy...until this past october, I could have said NO. But now, I can say, YES. :rotfl2:

After part for the senses...WAY too much wine, and WAY too much mixing of food, followed by an unnecassary night cap at Jellyrolls = VERY miserable morning/day. I was not ready to go until 6 PM. :sick:

Next year, I will eat less & drink less :thumbsup2

In Mexico, at the new tequila bar try the tequila sampler tray. Four different shots of tequila!

This sounds PERFECT!!Hoping to check this out soon!

We stopped in every country and had a drink.. I cannot remember what i had to drink in the UK and Canada. no idea. none

At least i woke up in the right bed the next morning!

We are hoping to attempt something like this! Not sure how long I will last but sure DH will be fine! I think I need to start the other way as Canada and UK are my have stops!!LOL

I'm in the same boat there .. spent a trip doing basically what you described, 7AM up at ASMo, rope drop at a park .. stay til park close, go to EPCOT til close, hang around boardwalk a little, go back to hotel to rest for a few ,. than PI til close .. get up and do it all over again for 7 days.

Disney seriously messed up when they closed PI with no alternative in the works .. keeping people on property for their entire stay applies to adults too .. and now that citywalk is there they really have no answer to it.

My only regret is not getting to go to Mannequins. When I was a cast member I was 18 and couldn't go in (that or the cage). First trip as solo it was closed for rehab, second and third trips I had my kid with me so no love there.

I am a chardonnay drinker and I can hold my wine at home in my favorite watering hole, but I have had a few nights where I wandered around looking for my room at POR after a long night at the lounge. :scared1:

F+W Festival of this year. Drinking around the world, and then i found the tequila bar in Mexico. Woke up early the next morning, only to find ourselves coming right back to the hotel to sleep for a couple hours. At least i know where to get the best margaritas in DW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter