Ever have Disney withdrawels like this?

Louisianafive

Mouseketeer
I was taking a walk around my neighborhood with my friend and our children when all of a sudden......................a rainstorm hit! For about 15 minutes!

My first thought was ~ Ahhhhhhhhh, just like a summer afternoon at WDW!:rolleyes:

Absolutely!!! I'm in withdrawal every day I'm not there!!!

You know whats funny is, how addictive drinking, smoking, drugs, gambling, etc. is,,but they NEVER talk about how addictive Disney is and the withdrawls one has to endure.
I tell you,,theres just no cure !

You know whats funny is, how addictive drinking, smoking, drugs, gambling, etc. is,,but they NEVER talk about how addictive Disney is and the withdrawls one has to endure.
I tell you,,theres just no cure !

Not to mention there is no WARNING label other then you have to be this tall to ride. But yes withdraws every day. Pretty sure that is why we are here. :thumbsup2

DH and I were out early one morning last week and it was kind of foggy. We both looked at each other and said this is just like FW early in the morning. Try working in a store where everyone is buying tickets everyday and telling you about their trips they are leaving on in days.

When I get withdrawels, I put on the WDW park music and park ride audios someone was so kind as to have on here at one time. My mind goes back there and Ahhhh....:thumbsup2

When I have a bad case of the Disney Withdrawls, I drag our jon boat to the middle of the back yard, sit in it while wearing my Mickey Ears screaming the "It's A Small World" song until the feeling goes away. :goodvibes

When I have a bad case of the Disney Withdrawls, I drag our jon boat to the middle of the back yard, sit in it while wearing my Mickey Ears screaming the "It's A Small World" song until the feeling goes away. :goodvibes

Deni, you you could make a few bucks with that video!

We need to see this. The mental image is not enough. Or is it :rotfl2:

Put me down for a copy:thumbsup2

:lmao: :banana: :rotfl2:

and to answer the question....YES! This is the way it goes......withdrawl...leads to trip booking...which leads the the elation of trip planning...which leads to actually being there...which sadly leads to leaving...which takes us back to withdrawl. It is a vicious cycle. There is no known cure short of having a lobotomy, but symptoms can be quieted by watching videos, looking at pics, hearing themed music or cooking a meal from your favorite WDW restaurant!

We need to see this. The mental image is not enough. Or is it :rotfl2:

Put me down for a copy:thumbsup2

Here is a pic of Frank in his Mickey ears.

wdwsept08009-2.jpg

wdwsept08009-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Now THATS some funny stuff!!!!!!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I find myself trying to find anything disney related that is not filtered when at work. Getting on Dis always helps the withdrawals! December is coming slowly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter