Ever see anything totally shocking and unexpected on a cruise?

Note that "nuts" is not a fact, but an opinion and therefore cannot be truth.

Incorrect. Opinions may or may not be true. Some opinions are also more valid than others. As an example, I am a board-certified emergency physician with over 20 years of clinical experience. I have worked in inner city level 1 trauma centers, tertiary referral centers, suburban hospitals, and small rural facilities. I have treated well over 100,000 patients with every imaginable medical, traumatic, or psychiatric condition. In my considered medical opinion, people who take dolls on cruises and pretend that the dolls are real people and expect ship staff to do the same, are nuts.

Politcal correctness is not my strong suit.

**Pixie dust**

Incorrect. Opinions may or may not be true. Some opinions are also more valid than others. As an example, I am a board-certified emergency physician with over 20 years of clinical experience. I have worked in inner city level 1 trauma centers, tertiary referral centers, suburban hospitals, and small rural facilities. I have treated well over 100,000 patients with every imaginable medical, traumatic, or psychiatric condition. In my considered medical opinion, people who take dolls on cruises and pretend that the dolls are real people and expect ship staff to do the same, are nuts.

Politcal correctness is not my strong suit.

**Pixie dust**

remember what Dorothy Parker said: If you can't say anything nice about someone, come sit next to me"

Bdunn: come sit at my table on the next cruise!!:yay:

I rest my case. I respect other people's opinions.

You're welcome. Have a great cruise.

I respect them as well. Some are right; some are wrong. Some have the opinion that man never landed on the moon. Those who were there have a different opinon. Experience with an event or condition, either personal or by training and observation, makes one's opinion regarding that event or condition more valid than one who does not have such experience.

We'll have a blast!

I am a new mother. My daughter is now 14 months old and is a tiny, little thing. She has never hit the 1st percentile in height (although I probably never did either, I'm only 4'11") and is still wearing clothes that range from 6 months to 9 months. The typical things I hear are the standard "she's so cute", "look how tiny she is" and "omg those cheeks!" But, two weeks ago on our cruise my dad overhead a completely new one...

We were in the elevator (on the 9/10 Fantasy EC) going back up to the our room after dinner. My dad overhead a man say to his significant other, "That baby is really small, she must be malnourished." o_O When we got back to our rooms and my dad told me, I was cracking up. Obviously the guy was nuts and didn't notice the rolls my child has from being short and chubby.

Some mothers might find what they said offensive and get angry. I just thought it was hysterical because that night for dinner she ate three giant meatballs, an entire plate of pasta and a bowl of berries.

For reference, below are some clearly malnourished chubby baby thighs and my daughter (14 months) next to a friend's baby (4 months), lol. Same height!

upload_2016-9-28_10-36-33.png upload_2016-9-28_10-37-2.png

OMG, she's adorable! I love her chubby little legs. :) You have a great attitude and a beautiful little girl.

Jill in CO

I was amazed at the amount of thongs and teenie non-*** covering bikinis. Don't get me wrong, I wore a bikini but my *** was snugly tucked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter