• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everest or Dinosaur to use my last fast pass on?

Depends on what you are looking for. Everest is a great coaster but then Dinosaur is a nice thrilling dark ride. I like both very much.

I LOOOOOVE Everest, I'm scared to DEATH of Dinosaur. I literally close my eyes tight and wait for it to be over the moment it starts! Like mentioned, it depends on what you like. Have fun either way!

If you go to Dinosaur first thing in the morning, there will be hardly any wait.
We FPed Everest and were able to use the single rider line multiple times with a short wait.

Everest has a single rider line which is very often almost a walk on. If that doesn't interest you methinks Everest standby line is usually a bit longer than Dinosaur. Truthfully, you can probably do both without a fastpass before 10:00 am.

I always felt like Everest's line went quicker than Dinosaur. But for ride preference, I prefer Everest.

It doesn't matter. You'll be able to get either as a fourth FP (if your first three aren't late in the day)

Last time I visited, Everest always had the longest line. It also broke down more. lol

Both seem to be easy to get a 4th FP+. As soon as you use your 3rd FP+ try for the 4th. DD was fantastic at getting that 4th FP+, right after we scanned our bands to use our 3rd FP+ ride.

Everest seems to have longer stand by lines, so I would use my 3rd FP+ on Everest.

They're both great, but Everest generally has a longer line and also the majority of Dinosaur's line is in the AC, so I would FP Everest and either do stand-by for Dinosaur or get a 4th FP.

I did dinosaur mainly because everest has a single rider line and i wasn't sure if anyone other than dh would do it . My boys ended up doing it, too, but was so easy to do standby early on. We rope dropped Na'vi, did safari right after (had a 10am fp for it but walked on it by 9). Then walked on Everest and kali.

I think I depends on your touring plan/style. This worked really well for us.

Everest. The queue is outdoors. Dinosaur is more indoors. That factor alone, in the summer months at least, decides it for me.

I was going to say this exactly!! The queue for Everest is absolutely horrible in the heat!! And then those darn bells. :headache::mad: To make it worse - they hide just how long that queue actually is!!

As a warning - both Dinosaur and Everest are prone to breaking down, and wait times can really spike because of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter