Everything Disney Doll Related

Here are some pictures of my Jack Sparrow dolls and statues. I have more in storage, but these are my favorites.

This is the latest Sparrow from Hot Toys which I dearly love. I missed out on their earlier versions, but he's the best so far.

HTJack_zps90e81144.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles PF statue

SSJack_zps65f66307.jpg

Miscellaneous dolls, including Barbie's Jack

Jacks3_zpsb159c61c.jpg

Jacks2_zpsbe40b183.jpg

Jacks_zpsace5adde.jpg

And here's a portion of my POTC collection. I hate cramming things into a curio, but it's the only way I can display it. I have more in storage. :crazy2:

POTC_zps8f5f2800.jpg

Sadly, here is my small LE designer doll collection, waiting for me to display properly. The villain dolls are still in the shipper boxes in back. I feel guilty everytime I walk by. And I'm going to acquire many more. Must act soon. :sad:

LeDolls_zpse8a16af3.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Jack Sparrow dolls and statues. I have more in storage, but these are my favorites.

This is the latest Sparrow from Hot Toys which I dearly love. I missed out on their earlier versions, but he's the best so far.

And here's a portion of my POTC collection. I hate cramming things into a curio, but it's the only way I can display it. I have more in storage. :crazy2:

That's awesome. I love it. I have never seen that stuff before.

There's a ton of stuff in the cabinet. Trying to see it all...

There's a ton of stuff in the cabinet. Trying to see it all...

That one is fairly open, believe it or not. There is no breathing room at all in my Nightmare Before Christmas cabinet. :p

If I could I would live in Animal Kingdom. I love the animals.

I always tell DH that I want to move FL and work at HS to be a part of the 3:00 parade. It's always such catchy music hehe. Honestly to work at Disney, they could put me in any park any where and I'd be happy!

HTJack_zps90e81144.jpg

SSJack_zps65f66307.jpg

Jacks3_zpsb159c61c.jpg

Jacks2_zpsbe40b183.jpg

Jacks_zpsace5adde.jpg

POTC_zps8f5f2800.jpg

WOW!! Great collection! Those first two Jack's are SO lifelike!!

Thanks, Sarah! I agree with you about working for Disney. I might do it for free. I always thought it would be heaven to be a part of the Main Street Electrical Parade, but then I wonder if people exposed to it day after day get tired of it and take it for granted.

I AM Peter Pan. I will never grow up..at least not totally. I told my mother this when I was little she said that I flat out said "I am Peter Pan". I guess I was right even as a toddler. LOL :rotfl:

Yeah I struggled with this up until a year ago. Which is why Im new to collecting. I thought I really shouldn't, but now Im like WTH it makes me happy.

I love those POTC Jack Sparrow statues/dolls they are so lifelike

Beautiful Pirates Collection! We have a large Jack Sparrow Figure. DH collects pirate stuff too, but casually. He does not want to get like his wife with the Little Mermaid, lol. :rotfl2:

Thanks, Sarah! I agree with you about working for Disney. I might do it for free. I always thought it would be heaven to be a part of the Main Street Electrical Parade, but then I wonder if people exposed to it day after day get tired of it and take it for granted.

I've wondered the same thing about Wishes every night. I think I would LOVE to hear or see the show every night, but I wonder if you finally just burned out on it...I sure hope not...

the first time I lived in Orlando I applied at Disney but the only thing they had an opening for was the Christmas store. Im not a huge Christmas/Holiday person and I thought working in there all the time would drive me crazy so I didn't take it.

Now Id love to work for Disney but I cant...I have too many tattoos now.:lmao:

Working at the Christmas store would drive me crazy too......because I would want everything. I really would be working for free since my paycheck would go right back to Disney. :santa:

Speaking of my money going to Disney, I just had to have a couple of the Haunted Mansion items they just added online. I have no willpower. :blush:

OMG Sarah, me too! I am going nuts here, I want to see the new Little Mermaid merch already!! This is killing me, but I satisfied my cravings for today and bought these adorable Little Mermaid Storage cubes. They are too cute! ;)
I also received my Mother Gothel Designer doll in the mail today, so I am all smiles :goodvibes

Is anyone thinking they will get the whole Fairytale Collection, and if you are, do you plan to pre-order the entire set, or buy them one at a time? The Disney Store has them up now, although there is no "buy" button yet. I would love to get them all at once and save myself the stress of ordering them individually online (although with an edition size of 6000 I can't see them selling out that quickly). But at the same time I like the feeling of making a score. I sure hate to put that large of a charge on a credit card. Decisions, decisions. :scratchin

Is anyone thinking they will get the whole Fairytale Collection, and if you are, do you plan to pre-order the entire set, or buy them one at a time? The Disney Store has them up now, although there is no "buy" button yet. I would love to get them all at once and save myself the stress of ordering them individually online (although with an edition size of 6000 I can't see them selling out that quickly). But at the same time I like the feeling of making a score. I sure hate to put that large of a charge on a credit card. Decisions, decisions. :scratchin

I think Im just going to get Ariel/Eric and Belle/Beast and they don't release until October, so I have time to save. Ha ha

I too noticed all of the HM stuff today. Its my favorite ride, and I really at least want the tee.

Im not going to order though, and wait to see whats in the parks when we go in Nov. They did special tees for Epcot recently of all of the pavilions and they said they were LE and online only, so we ordered four of them. A month later we went to the parks and they were everywhere!! I was a little perturbed because now they don't seem so special when we wear them.

That tee was not there when I placed my order a couple of days ago. I might have bought it since I already hit the limit for free shipping. But after hearing about your experience, I think I'll wait until our trip as well. I especially like the glow in the dark eyes, but it's not a must-have.

That tee was not there when I placed my order a couple of days ago. I might have bought it since I already hit the limit for free shipping. But after hearing about your experience, I think I'll wait until our trip as well. I especially like the glow in the dark eyes, but it's not a must-have.

with my luck, we wont be able to find them at the park:lmao:

So Im going to get up at my normal time tomorrow (6:30 EST) and if I can preorder the whole set of the Fairytale Designer Collection I think Im going to do it.

I really only want Ariel/Eric and Belle/Beast and maybe Rapunzel/Flynn

But it seems, from what Ive read, that you almost get a little bit of a discount if you order all of them. I will probably trade off the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter