Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

That’s great!
Did you notice if any other parks did this?
Sometimes parks do but it’s not guaranteed and changes daily, including DHS.

You can access the hub at MK prior to ETPE but they may/may not grant earlier access to Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

AK may allow guests into the park but hold them at a particular point. Epcot is the same.

As above and on page 1, your best option to be ready for whatever time a park allows guests to begin their day is to be at transportation 90 mins prior to ETPE. If a park opens early you’ll be there to experience it but there is no guarantee any park will open earlier than the official 30 mins, it just happens sometimes.

It means very early mornings (eg being at transportation at 6AM for AK or MK some days) but does position you towards the front of the crowds when the day begins.

Sometimes parks do but it’s not guaranteed and changes daily, including DHS.

You can access the hub at MK prior to ETPE but they may/may not grant earlier access to Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.

AK may allow guests into the park but hold them at a particular point. Epcot is the same.

As above and on page 1, your best option to be ready for whatever time a park allows guests to begin their day is to be at transportation 90 mins prior to ETPE. If a park opens early you’ll be there to experience it but there is no guarantee any park will open earlier than the official 30 mins, it just happens sometimes.

It means very early mornings (eg being at transportation at 6AM for AK or MK some days) but does position you towards the front of the crowds when the day begins.
Thanks!

I was just wondering if it was being done routinely at all right now, but I guess not.

Just have to ready, like you said!

Rope Drop/Early Entry question.....

We planned on rope dropping / early entry Space Mountain then doing Buzz Lightyear spin. After that, would it be faster to take the Trains to Frontier land or walking all the way across the park since we wanted to ride Thunder mountain next?

Thank you.

We planned on rope dropping / early entry Space Mountain then doing Buzz Lightyear spin. After that, would it be faster to take the Trains to Frontier land or walking all the way across the park since we wanted to ride Thunder mountain next?

Thank you.
It will partially depend on how long you need to wait for the train but walking will probably be faster.

It will partially depend on how long you need to wait for the train but walking will probably be faster.
Thank you for that. Is there only one train that goes around the tracks? If so, ya, it may be a while I guess to get from Main street depot all the way around to Fantasyland.

Thank you for that. Is there only one train that goes around the tracks? If so, ya, it may be a while I guess to get from Main street depot all the way around to Fantasyland.
No, there are 2 or 3 I believe but unsure of how many run early in the morning. Also, it still takes a while to walk to the train, possibly wait, ride, stop at Main St Station to load/unload guests then travel to the station where BTM is.

Also, I’m not sure what time the trains start as I’m not sure they’re part of ETPE offerings. If they’re not you’ll need to wait for a train to reach the Fantasyland station.

No, there are 2 or 3 I believe but unsure of how many run early in the morning. Also, it still takes a while to walk to the train, possibly wait, ride, stop at Main St Station to load/unload guests then travel to the station where BTM is.

Also, I’m not sure what time the trains start as I’m not sure they’re part of ETPE offerings. If they’re not you’ll need to wait for a train to reach the Fantasyland station.
Thank you! Very helpful.

Thank you.
It has happened to me that the train is sometimes delayed. If you want to get there fast I recommend walking.

Sorry; posted a thread before I saw this:
We have 4 pre park opening reservations for BBB. (3 families) Who can get in early entry (if staying offsite)?

We have 4 pre park opening reservations for BBB. (3 families) Who can get in early entry (if staying offsite)?
There is no need for earlier entry as all guests will be allowed into the hub before the park actually opens. There will be a place to show your BBB reservation to gain access to the castle. I’m guessing it will be towards the left side of the castle but someone will probably confirm.

MK doesn’t really have pre park opening reservations anymore. The park opens to everyone about 40 minutes before the early entry rides start. Those heading to lands will get their bands scanned to ride at the early entry times, but Main Street and the hub are open to everyone. With the reservation, you will go to BBB likely around Sleepy Hollow. Those not going to BBB will be able to wait in the open areas until the park opens to everyone.

One morning there was a bad lightning storm at MK and the CMs didn't even check for early entry access so anyone could have walked into Tomorrowland or Fantasyland at 8:30. I'm not sure if there were CMs at the front of the crowd since I got there 5-10 minutes after 8:30 but there were no CMs checking for early entry access when I got there.

I wonder if this happens at any other parks?

One morning there was a bad lightning storm at MK and the CMs didn't even check for early entry access so anyone could have walked into Tomorrowland or Fantasyland at 8:30. I'm not sure if there were CMs at the front of the crowd since I got there 5-10 minutes after 8:30 but there were no CMs checking for early entry access when I got there.

I wonder if this happens at any other parks?

We were always checked the days we arrived in time fir ETPE.

I’m thinking on that morning they didn’t have them out for safety reasons since there was lightning in the area.
It could be but I was sharing that it’s not the norm. ETPE is intended as a perk for onsite guests. I just want to give information that normally happens, not exceptions as guests use this thread to plan their trip.

Hi. Two questions for everyone…

I’m assuming it’s frowned upon to get there early and allow the rest of your family (4 others) to join you at the front if they are a boat or bus behind?

If RD’ing at MK, what has been the best tactic? I’m sure everyone is heading to SDMT so maybe PP and then SM? Or, Vice versa? Thank you.

It could be but I was sharing that it’s not the norm. ETPE is intended as a perk for onsite guests. I just want to give information that normally happens, not exceptions as guests use this thread to plan their trip.
Not sure what time they actually start running but as with all transportation, to be towards the front of the line, it is recommended you arrive at the boat 90 mins before ETPE begins.

I’m assuming it’s frowned upon to get there early and allow the rest of your family (4 others) to join you at the front if they are a boat or bus behind?

If RD’ing at MK, what has been the best tactic? I’m sure everyone is heading to SDMT so maybe PP and then SM? Or, Vice versa? Thank you.
The hub will be a mass of people. Trying to join members ahead will be challenging.

The attractions most head to at RD appear to be SDMT, PP and SM.

Assuming your first question is also about MK, don’t forget there are really 2 rope drops. There is the line to enter the park and when they open the gate (approx. 30 minutes before early entry rides begin), everyone can enter. Then the ‘second’ rope drop is when they open the lands at the start of early entry.

Probably frowned upon to have people join you line outside of the train station, but I’d say very difficult to have people push their way from the back of the early entry groups to the front of the rope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter