*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

During the winter months, do you use a heater to keep your house warm? During the hot months, do you use a fan/ac to keep your house cool?
During the winter we use our central heat. If it really gets cold we'll use the fireplace also for heat plus maybe an electric space heater for the really, really cold times.

For summer we use central air and ceiling fans.

Winter....from about early Dec-med Feb we use the furnace
Summer from mid May to early Nov. we use the central air and ceiling fans

During the winter months, do you use a heater to keep your house warm? During the hot months, do you use a fan/ac to keep your house cool?

We have a heating/cooling system.

How do you prepare your pork chops? Ex. Season, fry, grill, ....

We like them done on the grill with just a little salt and pepper, sometimes I will also add a little garlic powder. If it is raining I will just fry them in a little butter.

I have never made pork chops. My mother would season them lightly, then bake in the oven.

We grill them. Sometimes Joe marinates them in Terriyaki sauce.

Nancy, I hope to be in WDW with Carol the first week of December. She is job hunting and so it's iffy right now.

We heT the house with oil and the fireplace from sept to May

DH puts in portable AC units 4 of them. I don't used them much I hate the cold. I will use the ceiling fans or portable fans and keep the windows open

I made pork chops today. In the crock pot with tomato sauce and chopped onion. Serve over mashed potatoes. Yum!!

I have had no luck making pork chops, they were almost always too dry or tough.

We grill them. Sometimes Joe marinates them in Terriyaki sauce.

Nancy, I hope to be in WDW with Carol the first week of December. She is job hunting and so it's iffy right now.

Well, if you end up going, let me know. We'll be there and maybe we can say a quick "hello"

If you were to order a birthday cake for yourself, and were able to choose the design on the cake, what would it be?

I always get the same one from Costco. 2 layer dark chocolate with dark chocolate frosting and dark chocolate pieces over the outside. Sooooo good!

White cake with a vanilla pudding/fresh strawberry center with a cool whip icing and fresh strawberries on top.

My cousin and his daughters had ordered one for his wife's 50th birthday and when I asked where they got it (1 week later mind you) they couldn't remember. :confused3

I like a yellow cake with chocolate pudding filling and chocolate buttercream icing.:)

Strawberry shortcake, so no need for a design. But horses are always a good theme. :)

Angel-food cake with whipped cream and fresh fruit!! It doesn't need and saying or design

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter