~~~Exchangers Meet!! cancelled :-(

Nancy have you ever meet Dan Murphy? I may finally get the chance this trip as he his thinking of going.

I met him too! We watched a concert together with Simba's Mom.

I'm still planning to go to WDW next December. I'll be with DH at VWL 9-12, and then I'll stay the rest of the week at another DVC resort. If someone wants to meet up then, I'll look forward to doing that!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'll be there, Bobbi....hope we can meet again.

VWL.....still working on adding the nights, one day at a time now :rolleyes: 4 more calls to go!!

when was this going to be? or when will people be there? my daughter and I going back early Feb. for a wedding!

I'll be there, Bobbi....hope we can meet again.

VWL.....still working on adding the nights, one day at a time now :rolleyes: 4 more calls to go!!

Meeting you sounds good to me. It turns out DH may only be with me for Friday and Saturday nights, but we'll see. Seeing the Osborne lights at DHS, and going to the Candlelight Processional are the 2 things he must do!

Bobbi:goodvibes

That will be fun. We will have to coordinate when it gets closer and time to make ressies for things.

At this moment I'm not sure when I will be going next year. I had fun this past September but I really miss December. I just have to wait and see what finances are like after taxes are done this year. I really would like to meet up with you again Nancy and anyone else who will be down there during that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter