Excited about Pin trading!

WV_Minnie

Kiki on OVMK !!
What pins do you think our Host will have available tonight??

Let's see your predictions!!

I think she will have ... Princess Pins?? OMG that would rock!!

I'm predict Fin will have the fantasyland pin set from earlier this year.

Also, in terms of new pins, there are usually none at these trading events (with the exception of the summer pin trading event last year when the eye pin was given out).

I'm predict Fin will have the fantasyland pin set from earlier this year.

Also, in terms of new pins, there are usually none at these trading events (with the exception of the summer pin trading event last year when the eye pin was given out).
Not true. All other trading events (to my understanding and experience) have traded the HOST_ Pin of that month. The reason they did old pins this month is because there was no HOST_ Pin but the bat bag. EXAMPLE: Jolly Roger for the first pirate month

Yes, Like WWEDUDE said.
If there is a Themed Month- HOST Pin then they will have those in trade events and most likely other previously released pins.

EGAD the event is right in the middle of Survivor?!?! Fin??? are you kidding me? WAT ? WAT?

I QUIT! VMK HAS LOST ITS MAGIC! OMG OMG!

anyways, I have a real bad feeling she is going to trade a pin tonight that is going to hurt me badly :rotfl:

EGAD the event is right in the middle of Survivor?!?! Fin??? are you kidding me? WAT ? WAT?

anyways, I have a real bad feeling she is going to trade a pin tonight that is going to hurt me badly :rotfl:

Reasons Why Aenus Has Quit VMK Is The Past Week:
A Event In A Middle Of Survivor
Hosts Not Coming To His Room
Sparky Coming To Shadows Room Giving Us Princess Hats, Purple Crates, Infernos, And Then Posed For Pictures
Princess Hats Coming Back This Month

:rolleyes: :rolleyes1

Grrrrrr was thinking the same thing lol.

I don't think Phinny would ever have inferno for a trading event. But nice thought though. I predict she will have a bunch of different pins, not just one theme

I want too watch it tonight. Last week I could not.

Who got voted out last week? I also want to somehow find a place where you could watch that episode.

:rotfl:
Hoping for inferno. :)

Woot might as well think big dude :thumbsup2
Ooh... inferno sounds good:thumbsup2 ROFL:lmao:

ditto :thumbsup2

And which pin would that be?

wouldn't dare even write it. Phinny is probably looking to get even with me :rotfl:

Reasons Why Aenus Has Quit VMK Is The Past Week:
A Event In A Middle Of Survivor
Hosts Not Coming To His Room
Sparky Coming To Shadows Room Giving Us Princess Hats, Purple Crates, Infernos, And Then Posed For Pictures
Princess Hats Coming Back This Month

:rolleyes: :rolleyes1

Gosh. This time i mean it

Grrrrrr was thinking the same thing lol.

great minds :lmao:
I don't think Phinny would ever have inferno for a trading event. But nice thought though. I predict she will have a bunch of different pins, not just one theme

Oh sure bring us all back to reality ant :rotfl: thanks alot! :lmao:
I want too watch it tonight. Last week I could not.

Who got voted out last week? I also want to somehow find a place where you could watch that episode.

Join us in the VMK community forum discussion on survivor :thumbsup2

Are you giving free? :lmao: :rotfl:

yes meet me in the "leaving vmk forever giving free" room. Shouldnt be hard to find its at the top of the list i bet :lmao:

5:30 PST - really really really lousy time for a pin trading event for west coasters who work traditional office jobs. Or have traditional "family dinner." Just an odd time for pin trading imho - but, lucky for me, nothing about my world is traditional these days. :rotfl:

Always worried that the random pin-trading theme is going to hurt! Fingers crossed right along with you (and nope, not going to post my "pin fears" either).

Hi Fin! We can't wait to see your choices! :)

I am so excited!

hmm.. i wonder if she likes Yeti pins (hehe)

if you mean the NPC pins you need to give her a weekly pin or the like. I dont believe she will accept an NPC pin. At least thats the way it used to be.

4 more minutes!

I hope I get in there has been alot of trading Host rooms and Ive never been hable to enter:( I hope I get in today:cool2:

Hope you all get a pin:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter