Excitement in the Dairy Aisle....

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
My sour cream expires the day we leave for Disney. How CONVENIENT!

I'm sure everyone else thought I really loved sour cream...but I knew you guys would understand..lol.

Any one else have unexpected surges of Disney happiness today?

:rotfl::rotfl: That is too cute! But I do know exactly what you mean! I always get a little flutter in my stomach when I buy something that expires after our trip...I know it's close then! LOL :goodvibes

Yes - my kids were watching SpongeBob and the music playing off and on throughout the show made me think of Pirates of the Caribbean. It does that to me a lot, actually.

My sour cream expires the day we leave for Disney. How CONVENIENT!

I'm sure everyone else thought I really loved sour cream...but I knew you guys would understand..lol.

Any one else have unexpected surges of Disney happiness today?

I had that surge of Disney happiness this a.m. when I opened my e-mail. There was a note from Disney welcoming me to Disney for my vacation in 8 days. Even though I have had my plans set for months, I was like a little kid when I saw my reservations printed on the letter.
I couldn't wait to show my niece and nephews the letter. Hard to believe after the months of waiting and planning, it's now only 8 days away!!!

Since this thread isn't really about theme park planning, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter