Excursion Help

cccrys

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I am a first time disney cruiser and long time WDW goer! Thanks to this board, I think I'm prepared!!!!
I will be on the Wonder leaving 12/15. Has anyone ever done the kayaking nature tour at Freeport? Is it worth the money? Would it be possible to take a 2 year old on this tour?
What about the snorkel tour at Freeport. Is the snorkeling really good here?
Any other major suggestions for excursions at Nassau, Freeport, or the Cay?
Thanks for any advice or help!
I'm so excited!!!!!! We're taking my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary so I hope they have a magical vacation!
cccrys

My DH and I cruised the Wonder on 10/20 for our HM and we had alot of trouble picking out just what we wanted to do as well...although I don't have specific info on what you wanted, I can suggest 2 things.

We stayed on board for Nassau. It was our first relaxing day after 7 days at the parks!

Freeport-The Dolphin Encounter. We loved it! I heard mixed reviews about it here...mainly that it took too long. We booked the 9:30 excursion and we were back to the ship in time for wine tasting at 2:00. It is a wonderful excursion, and the staff at the sanctuary was wonderful. I think most people who don't like it wanted to go back to the ship as soon as their time w/ the dolphins was over. Relax, enjoy the show and probably the only time you'll ever be that close to dolphins again!

Castaway Cay- We did the package that includes the snorkle, float mat and bike rental. You can do things on your time schedule how long you like (except the bike...one hour for the rental.) We never got to the bikes....it started to rain during our massage (another thing I would recommend, but be prepared for sticker shock!)

Hope this helps!

my guess is that you won't be able to take your two year old kayaking. have you checked out the dcl web site for more information on this excursion. They are pretty good about listing minimum ages...for all the excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter