Experiences Adding Genie+ to Tickets as of Jun 8, 2022

Can anyone confirm when you can actually buy Genie Plus (post 6/8/22 changes)--is it midnight or 7:00 am? I understand that I can not make ride selections or purchase ILL until 7:00 a.m. I've seen screenshots of the "rules" and a lot of interpretations, but I do not see confirmation from someone who tried it. Doing all three at 7:00 seems like a task, but being up at 12:00 and again at 7:00 also seems exhausting (not sure which I prefer).

We booked a spontaneous trip for July and I want to know what I am up against :rolleyes:

Most folks just wake up at 6:45 and buy g+ than wait 15 min to make selections. The only issue is with the change we don't know how limited it is so the 12am booking time feels safer. Altho we have not heard of anyone being unable to purchase g* yet after the change.

Do you have any insight on how to make this doable for back to back park days that "require" Genie Plus and ILL.....We will be there for the July 4th holiday and I know it will be BUSY.
I am not sure I understand your question. You have to purchuse genie each day. so if you're going on a busy weekend like th fourth and are concerned about sell outs, just stay up til (or get up at) 12:01am each night and buy genie for the next day.

I am not sure I understand your question. You have to purchuse genie each day. so if you're going on a busy weekend like th fourth and are concerned about sell outs, just stay up til (or get up at) 12:01am each night and buy genie for the next day.
I guess I just require more sleep, stay up till 12:00 and be up by 7:00 a.m. to book first ride and ILL. I am happy to see others reporting that it is not "selling out" so if I accidently fall asleep before 12:00--I may still be okay.

I guess I just require more sleep, stay up till 12:00 and be up by 7:00 a.m. to book first ride and ILL. I am happy to see others reporting that it is not "selling out" so if I accidently fall asleep before 12:00--I may still be okay.
I'm so accustomed to seeing "based on availability" or similar on all of Disney's announcements that I think it may be a routine for them, not a statement that they're definitely limiting the number of G+ they sell. I haven't seen any reports from anyone who was prevented from buying G+ because they were "sold out," although I could have missed them (and if I did, I'd like to see links to those reports). In any case, I've seen more than one report that buying G+ at 6:45-6:50 AM and then booking LLs/ILL$ at 7:00 works just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter