• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Explorers Hotel

chrismoo

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Just got a good deal on 3 nights in the Explorers hotel next week on Expedia, £274.64 for 6 people including breakfast (Wed - Sat).

My Question is:

Does anyone know what the breakfast is?
Also does anyone have any personal photos of the hotel & room etc as they are much more revealing then promotional ones.

Can't wait will be my second trip.

:bounce:

Chris :earsboy:

I haven't stayed their but I would imagine the breakfast will be continental, like the rest of the hotels.

Originally posted by chrismoo
Hi,

Just got a good deal on 3 nights in the Explorers hotel next week on Expedia, £274.64 for 6 people including breakfast (Wed - Sat).

My Question is:

Does anyone know what the breakfast is?
Also does anyone have any personal photos of the hotel & room etc as they are much more revealing then promotional ones.

Can't wait will be my second trip.

:bounce:

Chris :earsboy:

We stayed there last October, things may have improved since then - who knows!!

I don't think I have any pics of the rooms, but the promo ones are pretty accurate! Our room had a double(?) bed and two twins as well as a set of bunk beds in a small room off of the main room. It was cozy to say the least!! We had 4 adults and two children in it. The toilet area is seperate from the showers though and that was nice!

Breakfast was pastries, yogurt, some meats and cheese, and cereals. Breakfast was nuts when we were there, they were out of almost everything and there wasn't any sense of organization. Hot food was available at an additional cost.

Overall it's not a bad hotel at all, we had just been spoiled by the Sequoia Lodge!

Have a great trip! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter