• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Express Pass or another Day?

Penny McMouse

Mouseketeer
We're headed down the week of May 21st and due to the size of our party plus budgetary constraints are staying at Cabana Bay. Would you rather have 3 possible park days with express pass for 2 days or have 4 possible park days and no express pass? Why?

Last edited:
I would prefer express passes. I would do three park days with the fourth day as a rest/resort day if possible. If you have park to park passes, you can visit both IoA and US for two days and add morning at VB with an afternoon/evening at one of the two parks.

Do you mean express for everyone every day? 3 days of express for 12 people. I just did a quick look, and unlimited express for just IoA for 1 day is 149.00 each that week. If just doing limited, just skip ride 1 time, it's still 119.00 each. Were you planning express passes for 2 parks, express for every day, or just 1 day? I would crunch some numbers and see how it all works out. Express is so very, very wonderful though, especially for new folks,and people who don't go often. or wanting to sleep in/not rope drop. Used to be a fairly good deal to book a night or two at a premier hotel to get free express, but they've really gone up in price. Maybe one day of express, to get lots done, and rest of days, just regular lines, no express?

Do you mean express for everyone every day? 3 days of express for 12 people. I just did a quick look, and unlimited express for just IoA for 1 day is 149.00 each that week. If just doing limited, just skip ride 1 time, it's still 119.00 each. Were you planning express passes for 2 parks, express for every day, or just 1 day? I would crunch some numbers and see how it all works out. Express is so very, very wonderful though, especially for new folks,and people who don't go often. or wanting to sleep in/not rope drop. Used to be a fairly good deal to book a night or two at a premier hotel to get free express, but they've really gone up in price. Maybe one day of express, to get lots done, and rest of days, just regular lines, no express?
So I totally typed that in wrong. It was supposed to say express pass for 2 as in 2 of the 3 park days. We're trying to figure out if we're going to do 5 nights at Cabana Bay or 3 at Cabana Bay and one at Royal Pacific.

So I totally typed that in wrong. It was supposed to say express pass for 2 as in 2 of the 3 park days. We're trying to figure out if we're going to do 5 nights at Cabana Bay or 3 at Cabana Bay and one at Royal Pacific.
ha, ok, that makes a difference!! I'd vote for 1 day at RP and 3 at CP. You'll get 2 days of express w the 1 night at Royal pacific. Can blitz the rides then, On the other days, more shows, taking things in, meet/greets, repeats if lines aren't long, etc.

I did one night at royal pacific. It got me two days of express passes. That was enough to do all the rides I wanted to. I then moved to cabana bay for 3 nights and took it easy. I did the math and for 4 people it would have been cheaper to rent RP for a night and not stay in it then pay for the 8 fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter