Extended evening hours - how do they know who is deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guests who stay at the more expensive hotels at Universal get the express pass perk.

truthfully, the extra couple of hours in the evening is not a great perk for me. I enjoyed the early magic hour That was for all onsite guests Back a few years ago.

Some people stay offsite to save money, rent a house for larger accommodations, or for whatever reason and don’t get the on-site perks-and shouldn’t.

value, moderate and deluxe each have their value to the guests who stay there. Why shouldnt someone who paid more get more?

we have DVC now and have gotten a value studio for 8 points a night! If you equate that to $20 a point that is $160 a night- that is the cost of a value resort!
before buying DVC, we rented points to stay in deluxe villas at moderate prices.

Guests who stay at the more expensive hotels at Universal get the express pass perk.

truthfully, the extra couple of hours in the evening is not a great perk for me. I enjoyed the early magic hour That was for all onsite guests Back a few years ago.

Some people stay offsite to save money, rent a house for larger accommodations, or for whatever reason and don’t get the on-site perks-and shouldn’t.

value, moderate and deluxe each have their value to the guests who stay there. Why shouldnt someone who paid more get more?

we have DVC now and have gotten a value studio for 8 points a night! If you equate that to $20 a point that is $160 a night- that is the cost of a value resort!
before buying DVC, we rented points to stay in deluxe villas at moderate prices.
I agree. Having perks for onsite guests and even better perks for deluxe guests doesn't bother me at all. It's an incentive to get their customers to stay onsite, spend more money at WDW.
It makes sense and I don't have a problem with that. Just like I don't have a problem with people paying high prices for the personal tour guides. That's life. I understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter