Ezra Miller arrested

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
Ezra Miller was arrested on Sunday, March 27, 2022 for disorderly conduct and harassment at a karaoke bar in Hawaii.

This isn't Miller's first incident. They choked a woman in a bar in Iceland in 2020 but was not charged.

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/ezra-miller-arrested-hawaii-flash-1235217537/

Since Johnny Depp was fired from the Fantastic Beasts franchise for his alleged abuse, should Ezra also be fired?

Last edited:
Personally I though this was a pretty good moment.

However, he does seem to be really messed up.

Personally I though this was a pretty good moment.

However, he does seem to be really messed up.

I like how that clip is labeled "DCEU Barry Allen" meets "The Flash." The guy on the right is The Flash - the DCEU version is unrecognizeable as most of their character interpretations are. Why does he need a hundred pounds of armor?

His beahvior is definitely problematic and it's not his first incident.

I guess, they can always get the Barry Allen from the TV show. I like him better. But I can't see him playing a bad guy.

Oh, moment I saw his face in the article, I remembered. Glam makeup aside.
Yeah he was one of the worst things about Fantastic Beasts, such a boring character.

From the article: "...grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts.”

So age-specific!
"Meanwhile a 45-year old man watched the ordeal through his 3-year old iPhone as he nearly soiled his 2-year old Dockers while his 6-year old nephew continued texting his 35-year old babysitter about who the heck Ezra Miller was and why should we 'even care how he ruins his so-called life'. To which the 35-year old babysitter had to explain what 'My So-Called Life' was to said 6-year old."

I have no idea who Ezra Miller is, or the programs/films mentioned so far that he has been in, but now I want to get out my My So-Called Life DVDs for a rewatch. Thanks!
This thread now has a happy ending!

Just as an FYI, Miller uses they/them pronouns.

I actually didn't know this until reading a few of the articles concerning the incident. Which somehow is about getting mad about people singing at a karaoke bar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter