*** "F" exchange time!! ***.....CLOSED!!!

:yay: Lots of people are ready for names.

Any one else want to play......if we go a couple days with no new sign-ups, I will close early.

No new sign-ups today......if none tomorrow, I will send out names Thursday morning.

No more sign-ups, so this exchange will be closed in the morning and names will go out then.

Sign-ups are now closed.......names going out soon.....if my computer cooperates. It is being a PITA this morning :(

I shipped out 2 packages on Tuesday! I did not know to post! Sorry! Also, I forgot to put the little cards that we made in the packages before sending so you know who we are.:sad2: I'm a newbie...I'll do better next time. ;)

This is the sign-ups thread ;)
The sent received thread is out there. If in doubt you can always go to the sticky at the top that has all the links.

I have you marked now for sending.....be sure to post back on the other thread when you receive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter