Face your fears - in just 2!!! days

"Conquest" is the one with the crown. And a crown would be appropriate for a big ole queen like you.

The skeletal one on the pale horse is "Death"

The one on the black horse is "Famine"

Can I come too?!?!?

I'll be death, he's thin!

But ... but ... one's a little bit country -
and the other's a little bit rock and roll!
:guilty:
We need both Death Dude!

Already I'm inclined to get rid of the one that is a litlle bit country :banana:

You could always get rid of Wally ..then keep Donny and Marie!

Already I'm inclined to get rid of the one that is a litlle bit country :banana:

I'm inclinde to agree.
Plus that one is the girl.

Hey Rosie is a mormon.
We could "Off" her!

Or was that moron. :rolleyes:

Oh well - same dif - take her too - will ya!

You could always get rid of Wally ..then keep Donny and Marie!

Sorry -- Donny's on board with the party line. :sad2:

From the The Independent (UK)
"(Donny) Osmond opposes gay marriage, but claims on his website that this doesn't make him homophobic. "I do support our church leaders who say that we can accept those with gay tendencies in our church, as long as they do not act upon their temptations."

Link to the article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mormon-stars-face-backlash-after-gay-marriage-ban-1003967.html
--------
HEY... Now wait a minute here, White-Eyes, what is this "OFF"ing of which you speak?!?!?

Sorry -- Donny's on board with the party line. :sad2:

From the The Independent (UK)
"(Donny) Osmond opposes gay marriage, but claims on his website that this doesn't make him homophobic. "I do support our church leaders who say that we can accept those with gay tendencies in our church, as long as they do not act upon their temptations."

Link to the article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mormon-stars-face-backlash-after-gay-marriage-ban-1003967.html
--------
HEY... Now wait a minute here, White-Eyes, what is this "OFF"ing of which you speak?!?!?

My god these people are ridiculous. Basically, their stance is that it's ok if I am gay, as long as I resign myself to a life of miserable loneliness void of any human contact I would enjoy.

I'm inclinde to agree.
Plus that one is the girl.

Hey Rosie is a mormon.
We could "Off" her!

Or was that moron. :rolleyes:

Oh well - same dif - take her too - will ya!

Wrong on both accounts....I'm Merman. (Ethel)

Wrong on both accounts....I'm Merman. (Ethel)

one of these guys?:rotfl2:

tb_merman.jpg

Naaah -- that ain't menopause... that's what happens to ya if you git that dang ole testoterone libido patch... :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter