• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairfield Cypress Palms

wagmt

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My mom reserved us a 2-bedroom villa at the Fairfield Cypress Palms for our trip next year. Has anyone stayed there before? Do they have shuttle service to the parks? What is the hotel/resort like? Any negative or positive response is needed!

TIA

We stayed there in March of 1999. We drove down so did not need the shuttle. I do remember them offering some kind of shuttle service. The rooms were very nice. We had a king double room suite. Inlaws and DD went with my DW and I. The pools were very nice. The construction on the road to the entrance was annoying but that is finished now. I remember activities every day and we went to an ice-cream social one afternoon. It took us 10-20 minutes to drive to WDW with the traffic. Hope that helps....º0º

2-BR/2-bath villas at Fairfield resorts are very, very nice... full kitchen with everything you could need, MBR w/oversized jacuzzi, washer/dryer in the room, gas grills by the heated pool... just very attractive furnishings, very comfortable. Here is their resort web site:

Fairfield Orlando at Cypress Palms

Resort Photos (wait to download, then click on the thumbnails to see bigger pics)

Haven't been to this one but I know some people prefer to take Osceola Parkway to Disney from that area, if the traffic on 192 is bad. An exit is nearby, east of the resort (is it on Poinciana Blvd?)... ask at check-in. Did your mother exchange in, via RCI? Book it with FF points??? :)

Lisa P

My mom belongs to RCI. Really don't know how this timeshare works but I think she calls and tells them where she wants to go and when and they tell her what resorts they have available for that date. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the information.

We stayed at Fairfield Cypress Palms from May 6 - 13 and are planning another trip there next May. We also had the 2Br/2Ba suite, which sleeps 8, and it was very nice! As for the drive to WDW, there was still minor construction on 192 but that should be cleared up by now I would hope. We had no traffic - just stopping for red lights - and got there in 10-15 minutes.

One other thing to consider... we were able to get discounted park tickets through the resort. If you haven't purchased your tickets - it is worth checking into!

Enjoy your trip!
:D

Melissa

It was actually pretty easy getting from Cypress Palms to WDW. We found it quite easy to completely bypass 192. Cypress Palms is located at 192 Intersection. WHen leaving Cypress Palms, go straight through the intersection without turning onto 192. Follow this road (I think it is called Poincianna or something similar) until ou can go no farther. Follow this until you can go o farther, then take a left. Soon, you will encounter another intersection...take another left. You will pass by the Marriott Orlando World Center and soon find yourself near Epcot!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter