• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fairytale Weddings

Same, it's a guilty pleasure!
I think that maybe they have held off on filming new episodes because of the recent situation with restrictions. Also, from what I've read elsewhere, there is still a shortage of Cast Members. I wonder how the FairyTale Wedding department looks at this time? I'm sure people must have been laid off and either rehired, or new people hired. Before advertising the service they will want to have that all in place.

I really enjoyed watching the show, Alison and Twitch were great hosts as well.

I think that maybe they have held off on filming new episodes because of the recent situation with restrictions. Also, from what I've read elsewhere, there is still a shortage of Cast Members. I wonder how the FairyTale Wedding department looks at this time? I'm sure people must have been laid off and either rehired, or new people hired. Before advertising the service they will want to have that all in place.

I really enjoyed watching the show, Alison and Twitch were great hosts as well.

I think you are right. It would have to be difficult to do the show in the same way as they did before with Covid restrictions. Lack of cast members is definitely an issue. It will be nice when we can return to some sense of normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter