Fairytinkerbell's Review of BOMA: Picky Eater's Guide to BOMA....

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
first, it was a really nice hotel to eat at. i loved the place - it looked amazing!
i have pics, not sure how to post......

anyway, without a ps u won't eat - we did have a ps so we got a great seat
after 30 mins. or so..

we first had the soup. it was "good" - the corn one was good and the smoked tomato one was "funky" as i remember putting it.

the salad was great (field greens) w/ their dressing - their house dressng
was awesome. ** love the flat bread...very good.

the buffet looked like it had a lot and i guess it did, but i wasn't into that kind of food. i sampled a drop of everything. i didn't go back for seconds.

after trying the spicy food and cinnamon mashed potatos (gross) i went for
some good old chicken fingers.

$63 for samples....my DH loved it though, and he HATES spicy food... go figure.!

But u r paying for the experience. which was really fun and cool. i just wish i
liked how the food tasted, bec. i LOVE food!

by the way, the desserts were pretty great except for some apricot pastry, yuck!
TRY THE ZEBRA DOMES! spongy cake w/ a dressing of chocolate and textured stuff....very very good!!

THE END RESULT/MY ADVICE
i think if you want "an experience" or "themed" restaurant, go for Rainforest Cafe - awesome place, go in the "gorilla room" w/ the starry sky, thunderstorm and gorillas ----really neat and food was great too...........plus u can hang out at
the disney marketplace after dinner!!:hyper:

Bless you for not raving about Boma's like most do. I thought I was the only one who filled up on Chicken fingers!!

Cinnamon Mashed Potatoes? YUCK. You must have been there on cinnamon night like I was .... everything had it in it!

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter